Votes: 2 3.7%
  • no

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • don't care

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Joey_Ramone is an idiot

Votes: 41 75.9%

• Total voters
This discussion makes me think of Austin Powers... what a rug... ;)

insurgent said:
This discussion makes me think of Austin Powers... what a rug... ;)

Its more than a rug, its a rain forest :eek: (The Enchanted forest is reserved for the ear hair on old people :ack: )

Baldness and much hair go side-by-side? Both my father, uncles, and grandfather have been mistaken for apes in the past, but both have a full head of thick dark hair... and my grandfather is 85! I hope luck doesn't fail me and my cousins this generation. :(

What about some hair, but blonde? :mischief:

Hundegesicht said:
Baldness and much hair go side-by-side? Both my father, uncles, and grandfather have been mistaken for apes in the past, but both have a full head of thick dark hair... and my grandfather is 85! I hope luck doesn't fail me and my cousins this generation. :(
There's a certain hormone that's responsible for baldness that almost always accompanies the hormone for lotsa hair. Perhaps your family just lucked out. Sir, I envy you...

test_specimen said:
Remember, whenever you get bald, you still have a possible transplant (other than the one below the equator).

:cringe:

The hair in different locations actually has physical variations, such as the hair on your head is more round than hair ... elsewhere.

Just for educational purposes. ;)

Top Bottom