• no

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • don't care

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Joey_Ramone is an idiot

Votes: 41 75.9%

• Total voters
Hundegesicht said:
Are you kidding me? Women LOVE my chest hair! It's all nice and warm, fuzzy, and really comfy to snuggle up against in bed! :love: Think about it ladies, you'll never need to buy a pillow again! :p :smug:
Well. I'm not really against Chest hair. I like better a chest haired guy than a guy who's cutting his chest hair... That really sounds like someone caring too much about himself.

What is definitly disgusting is back hair though. And I generally like better when my man shaves his bearb each morning... 3-day bearb hurts a lot !

I've met women of either preference. What is usually true is that women who like smooth skin, and the feel of it, prefer no hair, while women who look for the 'boss gorilla' (and, in my experience, go rather for status than personailty and looks) prefer hair - lots of it.

So it bois down for me to different styles - I, personally, prefer women who can appreciate an atrreactive male body while at the same time not being solely guided by looks. (yeah, I know, 1 in a million!)

Joey_Ramone is an idiot is currently leading the polls. Though I voted for that too so it may be skewed

Being only marginally closer to homo sapiens sapiens than homo habilis, I must hope that hairy is declared fairer. If I go walking in the woods, I have to wear bright colors and a sandwich board that says "Human Being, Do Not Shoot". It's that or get shot, stuffed, and mounted.

The only places I don't have hairs are the palms of my hands and the top of my head...

FearlessLeader2 said:
The only places I don't have hairs are the palms of my hands and the top of my head...

I always thought it odd that the hairiest guys always seemed to go bald first...

There might be a point in that. The men on my father's side of the family have alot of body hair, and go bald early (around 20 in the case of my late grandfather). On my mother's side, they've got less body hair, and go bald late or not att all.

If this holds, I'm in no risk of going bald this side of chemotherapy ...

I discussed this once with some girl friends, none of them liked chest hair. That made my day as I have none;)

Johann MacLeod said:
perhaps you should follo this thread up with one asking the guys wether thaey have chest hair or not.
Perhaps you should follow this thread up with a thread asking women whether they have chest hair or not.

Johann MacLeod said:
i bet hookers dont care, as long they get paid...

They would even like it if you had no head.. :mischief:

It doesn't seem to very useful to him either.

Joey_Ramone you are an idiot for expecting to get a lot of replies. If you haven't noticed there are a very small number of women on this forum.

Being one of the few women on this forum, I would have to say that it doesn't matter, though too much hair is really disgusting.

Girls I've dated have given me about a 50-50 split on this one. About half liked it, the other half didn't. Unfortunately, the ones that didn't made me wax my chest and stomach :eek: . Ouch.

Wow, I didn't know there were so many women on this board.

Having chest hair but far from getting mistaken for an ape I hope it's not too much of a problem. My girlfriend hasn't complained so far (and as long as she doesn't bring it up I wont mention it either, it would look as if I'd like to shave it off, which I definitely don't).

edit: Remember, whenever you get bald, you still have a possible transplant (other than the one below the equator).

Joey_Ramone said:
I always thought it odd that the hairiest guys always seemed to go bald first...
I can vouch for that.... alas.

Joey_Ramone said:
The Last Conformist said:
There might be a point in that. The men on my father's side of the family have alot of body hair, and go bald early (around 20 in the case of my late grandfather). On my mother's side, they've got less body hair, and go bald late or not att all.
If this holds, I'm in no risk of going bald this side of chemotherapy ...
Excess hair and the lack thereof on the head later in life are both caused by amounts of testosterone. The more a man has, the hairier (and balder) he will be. Sigh...

Adso de Fimnu said:
Excess hair and the lack thereof on the head later in life are both caused by amounts of testosterone. The more a man has, the hairier (and balder) he will be. Sigh...
I can vouch for that also. :D

Top Bottom