1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

working on yet another rhye's modmod

Discussion in 'Rhye's and Fall Modmods' started by srpt, Jun 8, 2011.

1. JiimBV

JiimBV Afro Samurai

I am unable to open worldbuilder saves (my computer thinks they are Adobe Reader files, and I don't know how to fix this) so I am unable to play. However, it looks really cool! It's a great idea spanning a time period I have great interest in. Thank you!

2. JujuLautre

JujuLautre Chieftain

Right click/open with, then you choose the right program (BTS if that is a BTS world builder save), then check "always open with"

3. JiimBV

JiimBV Afro Samurai

My computer is being particularly weird. When I do as you suggested, it doesn't change from Adobe Reader. It stays trying to open with Adobe Reader. It doesn't even recognize that I want to open with something else. If anyone has any other suggestions, it would be greatly appreciated. :)

4. christos200

christos200 Never tell me the odds

any news?

5. srpt

srpt Deist

well its been an awfully long time but my computer died and I had to start again from scratch. I also got so frustrated with all the crashes caused by my silly work habits that I had to leave it for a while so I could come back with a clear head. anyway I have a working alpha now with pretty much the same content outlined in the original post. all the civs, map, timeline, corporations, religions, civics and techs are in. most of the art is placeholder. I've run it in autoplay from 300bc to 600ad with no crashes or python exceptions. I think it might be ready for balance testing soon. right now the seleucids own the earth every time, but I have only added tester barbs so far.

6. Gem Hound

Gem Hound Mercenary

This looks good. I'm going even closer into detail and doing Britannia. :)((Later time period))

I'm testing yours while I wait on The_J's answer. :)

Edit: I hope you downloaded it because that would be alot of useless work if your computer crashed and you restarted from scratch.