• CIV II

Votes: 15 88.2%
  • CIV III

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

Patches97

The Slave-driver
Part # one

This is a true story. It happened in real life, well at least in CIV II, TOT.
The Greek Empire, I was playing on World Map, is as big as today's Russia. I own all of Europe, part of Africa and one city in North America :lol:, and no, this was not in Cheat Mode!! "By the way, is Saudi Arabia part of Europe, Africa or Asia???"

First, Japan
I had two tanks ready for dispatch, so I sent both of them into Western Asia and found a Indian settler, and naturally destroyed it. Then I moved the one tank into Northern Asia and found nothing SO... I moved the second tank into Eastern Asia. By this time I had completed the barracks in my city, New York, so I started the construction on the Manhattan Project, I had taken New York earlier in the game. Finally I'd arrived at the Japanese islands with the boat that I had launched earlier in the game along the Mediterranean Sea, the Red Sea, through the Gulf of Aden, through the Arabian Sea, along the Bay of Bengal, the South China Sea, the North China Sea , the Sea of Japan. Along with the two tanks I'd sent out earlier from Sparta, it was a massacre. I had to send more troops and tanks. After that, I won the war!!! :D

Next, Germany
Now I'd completed the Manhattan Project, and pictures from outer space had been brought down and the entire world was revealed. I could see the entire world, so I could move my units without having to discover everything. So I decided to launch a huge army towards Germany. Meanwhile an army from Russia's capital, Moscow, approached the outer rim of my civilization, Eastern Europe. "How come every time I send out troops to conquer anther civilization an army attacks my undefended city??? MMHH???" The army I'd sent out earlier was almost at the target, Germany, but half of that army had to head home to protect Europe. The other half of the army arrived in southern Asia, beside Germany. They had only one city??" They offered tribute, and I received 2,000 dollars. And so, I took their city. Now let me see, that’s two civilization I’d conquered in the last 100 years. :D

After that, North & South America.
The Russian army at my border had now arrived at my capital, at that same time MY army arrived at my capital, after the two army’s met there was a huge battel, in the first battel I'd lose my whole army, but I could build more units. Finally the second half of the army I'd sent out to plague Germany returned with plunders of war. AND, the second army helped me win that battel, but enough about me sets talk about North America, hhmmm... let me see I was talking about New York earlier today, well any way I'd completed the Manhattan Project and several defensive units, so now I'm building Nuclear Missiles to destroy the American's cities. It's been 14 terns and i’ve built one Nuclear Missile in Africa and headed it towards South America, one tern later, I built a Missile in New York and moved it to the center of Aztec territory and landed it in there capital Iquique, then my offensive units arrived at Iquique, so it was undefended do to my Nuclear Missile, and I easily captured it, So their country split in two, "well not exactly two, they split in three!? from seven five to seven civilizations again!" two new Nuclear Missiles ready for movement I moved the nukes into North America, and dropped them onto Washington, but they moved more units into the city, so I dropped the second Nuclear Missile onto Washington and it diapered off the face of the Earth, they had enough money that they didn't split, plus there were already seven civs. I built a new city in North America, the American's tried so to capture it, they killed all their units in the process. 400 years later I had to retire, and I chose to keep playing. Now I deiced launch a full scale attack into South America, by building a unit wall blocking off central America, that way I could transform the land in South America. Now I'd built three cities in South America, I was building an army, and gaining up power in that wall holding central America firmly in my grasp. So now I own all of Europe, all of Africa, three cities in North America, most of South America, and central America. I the Greek civilization, am the largest, the most powerful, the wealthiest, and the smartest civilization in the world!! Because I owned South America, you'd think it would be a lot easier to occupy North America, but NOOO the American's have attack my unit wall. I now built some fortress's in central America to defend my wall. 40 year's had past, and now I activated the unit's in my wall and moved them into the rest of the America's, the uhh, the Sioux keep revolting against my Empire, the Greek civilization .

interesting...3 civs?

You know, I always have a hard time taking N America from S America and the other way around. iv'e always wondered why...

3 CIVS????????:confused:

I meant that the aztecs split into 3 civs

Saudi Arabia is in Asia? Wow. I'd always given it credit for being in the middle east. But I suppose if I had to choose between the continents, that's where I'd stick it.

Top Bottom