World Empire

The Ecumenical Confederation of Humankind hereby announces that all lands that are currently under the leadership of the Religious Council are autonomous and sovereign. We have taken it upon ourselves to heed the banner of freedom lifted by the former Tri-River Company and we again invite all peoples to participate and join us in our revolution.

With the advent of the National Salvation Military Council, we had thought that we could see stability and order returned fairly and the Empire restored with The Queen. Yet, they have taken upon themselves to issue draconian orders. Our response to this? Rebellion! We refuse to accept these orders! We are willing to rebel for this cause, to create fairness in the world again.

If there was ever a time to act, than it is now. If there was ever a cause to support with our lives, this is it. If there was ever something that we could look back on and fully proclaim our support of, this is it.

We join with solidarity with al-Kodesh Mamlakah as well as The Rationalist Federation of the Indus River. May us together, as well as others, lead the way into a shining future.

OOC: So... when should we send orders?

And for the third time, what year is it?! :p

IC:

The Congovernorate would like to note that while most of the temporary measures proposed are understandable, some seem unlikely to have the intended effect. In particular, the actual termination of the media services of the loyal regions seems to be rather extreme... would it not be best to apply the same measures to the 'Net and the press as to art?

In any case, our support remains unflinching...

Well, tommorow I will be rather busy, so I'll just send some brief instructions right now. And no, I didn't support the NSMC just because it means that they basically get to do all the work for me. ;)

The following message is being disseminated by all means feasible, including electronic and print.

Hear, hear!

We all must stand against the corrupt leadership of the ‘National Salvation Military Council’. Because they are weak and without virtue, they have decided to betray the Empire, betray the memory of every Monarch in our history, and betray every one of you.

The Office of Governor General Dekius Leo and the Subparliament of Pacifica Australis, speaking for all of those that have been brutally silenced and all of us that are still free enough to breath, hereby declares the leadership of the NSMC illegal, immoral, and treasonous.

It is clear that they have no intention of ever giving up power, and were we to allow them, would have no qualms about perpetrating the most heinous atrocities in an attempt to maintain that treacherous power.

They have insulted and injured all of us by abrogating their sworn duty to protect the citizens of the World Empire in the absence of the King, and instead they prepare to unleash what will be the most horrendous period of brutishness and animal subjugation in half a millennium unless we all act to stop them.

Pacifica Australis hereby pronounce that we will not be subjugated, we will not bow down to their terrible rule. We are free men and women, every one of us, and will guide our own destiny along the perilous path until such time as a true monarch returns to stand before the World Throne—we will know this True Monarch by sight, for his sword will drip with the blood of the NSMC and his lips will sing of freedom and his eyes will blaze with the light of unrelenting virtue.

We appeal to you, citizens of the Empire, to do what is right, even if it isn’t easy, and stand beside your fellow humans to participate in this mighty struggle against tyranny.

We appeal to you, officers and soldiers of the military forces of the Empire, to remember the duties you swore to perform and the people you promised to protect. Remember your friends and loved ones—loved ones who your superiors, in their moral cowardice, are at right this moment ordering you to starve, beat, and shoot. Find comrades you can trust—comrades who, like you, still believe in the noblest values and are heroic enough to do what it takes to uphold them against the senseless aggressions of the NSMC leadership and their lackeys—and together with your comrades return to your homes, or the home of some powerless innocent who needs you, right now, to protect him or her, and guard these people with your life.

For the sake of our Lives, our Families, and all of the Empire, we must be courageous and we must be firm in our morality. The leaders of the NSMC are corrupt, wrong headed, and treasonous. They seek to destroy your freedoms and your safety for their own treacherous ends. Strive to keep your community safe from NSMC tyranny! Trust Yourself, trust your Neighbors, trust in Justice!

Is it normal for people on CFC to join a NES and then stop posting and giving orders after the first update?

Unfortuantley there are those fickle hordes that do take residence in the nes forums.

I would like to join this NES, and I am from Apolyton too.

Name: Union of Democratic South American States
Independent: No
Leader:Governor Robert Taylor
Government: Democratic Repulic
Economic System: Free market
Society: Strong Sence of Personal Freedom, Highly values education
Values: Freedom, Hospitality, Independence, Family, High Moral Standards, Education
Region: South America, excluding The Mercantile Union of South America
Other Information (History, etc):

Before joining the World Empire most major states of South American fromed the South American Union, simaliar to the European Union in the early part of the 21st Century. As a result the Federal government was somewhat week, as power lied with the member states of the Union. This trend has continued down to this day, where most of the power is in the hands of the orginal member states of the Union. The Goverment of the region takes care of making sure that Royal Policy is implemented, police and security matters, and tax collection for the Union and World Empire. Very little social programs are provided, but very child born in the union is entitled to a free education. This includes four year College degree.

Their are rumors that their is a growing movement for the South American Union to declare its own indepence from the Empire, but at this time this is little more evidence to support this, and the Regional Government denies it.
Since the formation of the Empire, there has been major economic reforms put into place, and the economy is free market and the Regional Goverment has put very little regulations in place to controll the economy. Due to the world wide decline in the area of Science the Regional government has in the works plans to build a major research center where sciencentist can gather and work togather for the common good of the Empire.

I dont think this nes lives any more jack but holy sh!t is been a long time since I have seen you.

I found that out after posting my post. I have busy and I just let CFC and apolyton just fade away. Then I just started going back to apolyton and I saw the link to this NES and I though it would be interesting. I always wanted to do anther NES like this one, but damn it it died out.

Top Bottom