World War 2 Modification

Here is a list with all the unique units I have added until now.
Third Reich:Gestapo,Panzer Grenadier,Waffen SS,Panzer IV,King Tiger,U-Boat,Stug III,Sdkfz251,Sdkfz180 Artillery,Bismark Battleship,Me262.
Greece:Greek Regular
French Republic:French Infantry,Foreign Legion,R35 Tank,Char
B1 Heavy Tank.
Vichy:Conscrit,R35,Char B1.
Free France:Partisan,R35,Char B1.
Great Britain:British Infantry,Bofors AA,SAS,Churchill Tank,M26 Tank,King George V Battleship.
Italy:Italian Infantry,Alpine Infantry,Fiat-L640 Tank,Fiat-42 plane.
Japan:Japanese Infantry,A6M Zero plane.
Poland:Polish Cavalry,Polish Regular,10TP Tank.
Yugoslavia:Partisan,T-34.
USA:American Infantry,Sherman Tank,M26 Tank,Iowa Battleship.
USSR:Red Army,ZIS Truck,Russo-Balt Car,T34,KV1,ISU-152.
Sweden:Jager.
Finland:Jager,Fokker E3 plane.
Nationalist China:Kuomintang Infantry.
Communist China:CCP Infantry.

Finland:Jager,Fokker E3 plane.

and Fokker D.XXI, Fiat G.50 Freccia, Messerschmitt Bf 109G-6 and more

Bombers Bristol Blenheim Mk. I VL Kotka II, Fokker C.X, Junkers Ju 88 A-4

And army BT-42 tank

@arithegreat
What do you mean when you tell these units?

I gave a list of other Finnish ww2 planes that was in use I dont know what i mean with it.

Is the Manhattan Project in this mod to ?

Will Third Reich: get the V1 and V2 rockets?

OK.I didn't understand.Yes the manhattan project will be in the mod.
It will have V1.Perhaps I'll add V2.

I'll publish WW2 mod within these days.

Ok so we'll waiting :)

OK. I have published the v0.1 of WW2 MOD.

Downloading now, just a thought but a direct link to the 3d downloads but make it easier for folks to find it later.

Will post thoughts later

Is it me or are we missing a map?

grumpylad said:
Downloading now, just a thought but a direct link to the 3d downloads but make it easier for folks to find it later.

Will post thoughts later

Is it me or are we missing a map?
There will not be one map.My team and I will create scenarios.Right now I am working on the winter war of 1939-1940.

how do I install it? I use Civilization 4 1.61 and when i place it in the mod map I only get the standard Civ 4 I had the same problems with mods that this one is build on

arithegreat said:
how do I install it? I use Civilization 4 1.61 and when i place it in the mod map I only get the standard Civ 4 I had the same problems with mods that this one is build on
Extract the rar file.Then copy and paste the WW2MOD folder into the Mods folder.Start Civ4,then go Advanced->Load a Mod->WW2MOD.That should work.

I published in the first page of the thread the WINTER WAR scenario.
This is a test scenario.Tell me your ideas and suggestions on the mod and on the scenario.

Hello,
Well I got the mod to start, but it was asking what kind of terrain I wanted. When i just loaded whatever, and selected Japan as my civ I was put at 4000BC! Um. . . .the map wasn't this world at all it was archipeligo. So, my question is how do I start at 1939? And how do I load an asian or world map?

Thanks,
AR

ok I got the winter war to load. After about 5 turns one of my cities had this flach of light and my computor gave an error log of having to turn my settings down. . . The winter moid looked fun though.

I guess I founded Judiaism and thats the error log. I play as Finland.

jimkatalanos said:
Anyone interested can join the team:)

i really glad u've improved ur skills and made ur mod! but i want to ask u have u based it on my 5.1 or5.2 update ( 5.2 has new flavor system, so, u can actually control now what nation needs to produce specifil units if it has choise of some ).
also i like u've inserted religeons-ideolism ( bolshevism-fashism and capitalism ).

p.s.

Extract the rar file.Then copy and paste the WW2MOD folder into the Mods folder.Start Civ4,then go Advanced->Load a Mod->WW2MOD.That should work.

usually i just making double click on scenario in my public maps folders ;)

@The Edge
Load the mod.If you have downloaded WINTER WAR SCENARIO TEST go to play a scenario.
@ottoman4u
Well, I have created this mod just for my scenarios.I don't believe it will work on anythimg else.About the error, I don't know what happened to you.In my PC the scenario is working fine.
@MaxRiga
Thank you MaxRiga.It's based on 5.1

I found the error in the winter war scenario test.
The problem will be fixed in the v0.2 of the mod.

JImkatalanos,
Yeah I will attempt at turning my settings down and play again. I just want to thank you very much for everythihng you've done.

Peace,
AR

Top Bottom