Worst movie Ever (version 2.0)

Which one is the worst? (assume sequels too unless noted)

• Blair Witch Project

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Epic Disaster Flick with Love Story(Specify name)

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Video Game Movie(Specify name)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Start Trek I, IV, or V (Specify)

• Sappy Musical(Lost Horizons, Sound of Music--Specify)

• Anything with Pauly Shore in it

• Anything with Tom Green in it

• Care Bears Movie

• Superman IV:The Quest for a barf bag(Oh OK, Peace, The Quest for Peace. Happy?)

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Superman III: Tires?!

• One of the many teen slasher flicks (Not 80s though, those at least had nudity.)(SPECIFY!!)

• One of the 80s teen slasher flicks (You're an idiot though, these had nudity.)

• The Naked Lunch

• Wild Wild West

• Blackula (Still not making it up!)

• Earnest Scared Stupid (Although I do miss the man.)

• Look Who's Talking(and all talking baby movies)

• Beaches(and any other Barbara Streisand movie)

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • All-action, no plot movies like Blade II with no good guys in them. (Specify, I suppose)

• Other (like obscure anime titles)

• Total voters

FearlessLeader2

Fundamentalist Loon
Okay, it seems that I have managed, mainly through my vast intellect and superior taste, to avoid seeing a great many schlockbusters that received Dishonorable Mention in the original poll. Therefore, to place blame where blame is due, I bring to you, version 2.0.

Now with all of your least faovorite movies!! Supplies are limited, act now! And oh yeah, I still say it's Superman IV.

I'll choose Other, since I hate them all. Well, no, I like Pauly Shore, but the other choises are just BAD....

I chose "other."

Specifically, "The Villain."

Absolutely STELLAR line-up.

(from imdb.com)
Kirk Douglas .... Cactus Jack
Ann-Margret .... Charming Jones
Arnold Schwarzenegger .... Handsome Stranger
Paul Lynde .... Nervous Elk
Foster Brooks .... Bank Clerk
Ruth Buzzi .... Damsel in Distress
Jack Elam .... Avery Simpson
Strother Martin .... Parody Jones
Ray Bickel .... Man
Robert Tessier .... Mashing Finger
Mel Tillis .... Telegraph Agent
Laura Lizer Sommers .... Working Girl
Jan Eddy .... Sheriff
Mel Todd .... Conductor
Jim Anderson (I) .... Bartender

Please note, these are their actual character names.

This is, obviously, supposed to be a comedy. It is actually a very badly done live-action Roadrunner cartoon. It's just embarrassing watching Kirk Douglas trying to do Wile E. Coyote gags.

Oh, and the final nail in the coffin?

It's a Hal Needham movie.

What the hell is the Care Bears movie doing on the poll. That is greatest ever movie about fictional bears who live on a cloud and play with rainbows and have special powers from their bellies ever written.

I voted for the musical option because it doesn't matter what musical it is you cannot tell me that it is good.

Where's the 'all of the above' option? ;)

I think it's much easier to point out those movies I actually did not hate. Star Trek IV for example (I and V suck).
Haven't seen some of the others but 'all of the above' should be fitting anyway.

Originally posted by MrPresident
What the hell is the Care Bears movie doing on the poll. That is greatest ever movie about fictional bears who live on a cloud and play with rainbows and have special powers from their bellies ever written.
Oh, alright, good argument. I forgot that. Put it to the good movie list for its cultural archievements.

I went with "epic disaster flicks," because they have a budget big enough not to have to suck. Titanic tops my list, though the love story in Pearl Harbour is :vomit:-inducing.

By the way: Beaches wasn't with Barbra Streisand, but Bette Middler. Maybe you should rephrase the question to include both of them? :lol:

Finally, a point of interest: I was an extra in Naked Lunch!:cool:

Pauly Shore ought to be strung up, quartered, and his remains scattered for wild dogs to have a snack!!:mad:

Originally posted by allhailIndia
Pauly Shore ought to be strung up, quartered, and his remains scattered for wild dogs to have a snack!!:mad:

Pauly Shore movies are, indeed, a collective boil upon the buttocks of humanity. I'd say the same about Adam Sandler movies and even David Spade movies.

So, the question remains, why do these idiots get movie contracts to begin with??

i like tom green its so weird that most people say it sux but if you are just as weird as him its funny tom green is really really fun and always makes me laugh
example:tom green takes a jar of mostard and takes a knive put some mostard on it and takes the knive and rubs it against a dogs ass so that dog is trying liking his ass to get the mostard away and a cat comes too and also starts to lick the dogs ass
so THATS funny

Originally posted by Switch625
So, the question remains, why do these idiots get movie contracts to begin with??

for the same reason that carrot-top gets those 1-800 call att commercial contracts

Originally posted by NY Hoya
for the same reason that carrot-top gets those 1-800 call att commercial contracts

Can i ask you all a question? Who's this 'carrot-top' individual anyway? I keep hearing this name and how he's not funny, but i don't think i've ever seen him. (Which isn't surprising, probably, as i don't watch tv.)

Originally posted by goodbye_mr_bond

Can i ask you all a question? Who's this 'carrot-top' individual anyway? I keep hearing this name and how he's not funny, but i don't think i've ever seen him. (Which isn't surprising, probably, as i don't watch tv.)
Ah, how I envy you. To have never seen or heard this person would be heaven. Carrot Top is a prop comic. His name comes from his uncombed red hair.

MrPresident, I'm sorry dude, but Waterboy was god-awful. I like Adam Sandler in Billy Madison, Happy Gilmour and the Wedding Singer, I like his cd's, loved him back on SNL... but Waterboy scarred me for life.

I still think Blair Witch Project I was really crappy, but I'm gonna vote 'other'. Two movies:

1)Lost Platoon. Any one seen this on the video store shelf? About a bunch of vampire soldiers in Latin America, fighting a drug czar and his militia. It wasn't funny bad, it was just bad.

2)Mortal Kombat 2. The horror.

Top Bottom