WW1 Infantry

Russian assault infantry up.

Hi Wyrm ! Late ,but here...

French Hotchkiss HMG - teste.wav (44100Hz)
Swedish Infantry - swedeVictory.wav (8-Bit)

Civ-format sounds in the attachment. Will delete them in a week or so.

btw: Upgrade the 2 Sounds and EVERY Sound posted here is useable !!!:)

EDIT: Deleted attachment
Bye
General 666

All you had to do was say the format was wrong for those 2 files.

I had to re-arrange everything and split off the generic's/ non-beligerants into another thread. Too much awesome for just 2 posts.
Infantry PartII

Now I know why Douglas Adams named the worst curse word in the galaxy as "Belgium".
Post #2.

Even though I now know the secret mechanics behind your units, I am still amazed at what you are able to do. Definitely a huge inspiration for me... :thumbsup:

Well I'm nearly done with infantry so hopefully some others will start using my models to make units. I've got so many other things to do.

Well I'm nearly done with infantry so hopefully some others will start using my models to make units. I've got so many other things to do.

Considering my own learning curve with Bryce, I'd predict that I'll have released at least 10 infantry units before someone else joins the ranks.

I hope though, that I will be proven wrong! ;)

Now I know why Douglas Adams named the worst curse word in the galaxy as "Belgium".
Post #2.

:lol: Perhaps Steph can confirm this, but I'm told that, "Vous êtes Belge" ("You are Belgian") is a deathly insult in France.

... And 2 more fine ones :goodjob: - BTW, I really like the cocking/reloading in the Attack flics.

Best,

Oz

Belgium, an invention of the British to annoy the French.

Top Bottom