WWII Scenario Map - North America, Europe and North Africa

I use the import under files, then go to the civ3 scenario folder and those the bic file you want to import.

Thanks for the help Yoda but I still have a problem

Can I import a map from the original civ3, into a version that is compatible with PTW?

When I try to import the file, I cant find the scenario I want to import or any of the other scenarios from the original civ3.
is there something else I have to do?

when you import it will show you the civilizatio/PTW/scenario folder, you must go to the civilization/scenarios folder to find the bic files.

You have to those bic files.

Attachments

• sfrtrjryi.ælyoiæ.jpg
    sfrtrjryi.ælyoiæ.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 672
You should put more coal in england imagine England and then imagine it without much coal. Then maybe the world would be very different.

Great Map.

Someone should use this map to create a Seven Years War/ French and Indian War scenerio.

One small quibble, Florida does not produce wine, the eastern US's wine regions are the Finger Lakes in western New York state and the eastern tip of Long Island.

This is a beautiful map...I think I'm going to use it for my WWI scenario, it'll work quite nicely. :) With a few modifications of course.

Risbinroch, I'll give you full credit for the map if I end up using it (looks like I will be).

Go ahead... Didn't recieve (at least to my knowledge) any e-mail though... But that can be my mistake, I have just deletet a whole bunch of mails...

It's a bit unfinished though I believe, may be some roads left here and there... You'll work it out. And as someone pointet out earlyer, there is quite a few rivers missing.

So just go ahead, but it would be nice of you if you send me an message when the scenario is done, will download it. What kind of scenario are you doing btw?

I love this map!!! I was working a long time on a map with the same idea (North America/Europe/Africa), but now I see this one and I'm getting jalous. So I downloaded it and added the rivers. I will use it for my scenario. Thanks!!!!

Brilliant map Risbinroch! Its huge! i can imagine spectacular scenarios on this! You ought to do another version of this with all the rivers accurately in place. Huge WW2 scenario, here i come!:D

One of the best maps I have seen. Note: when a map of this size is filled up with cities it gets verrrrrrrrrrrrry long between turns even longer during war because of all the units so be careful & save often especially if you have a HP.

Top Bottom