• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

XML Rebuild - Calling for help!

Ok, finished with spellinfos.
Was more work than I anticipated. That's what I get for volunteering :)

The Order is now:

Debug Tools
the Dummy Template
Worldspells
Spellspheres
Arcane Mastery Spells (becaue its more or less an extension for the spellspheres)
Religious Spells
Religious Abilities
Civ Spells & Abilities, starting with barbarians
Other Spells
Other Abilities

Some things:
I corrected some small things, which i assume were simply oversights.
The Austrin version of Mount Pegasus gives now the correct promotion (it gave the generic one, not the austrin)
All "Take <something>" spells (like "take orthus axe") are now abilities. Most of them were anyway, but some were left out.
All versions of repair are now abilities. i think the mechanos was the only one that was missing the ability tag.
There were duplicate entries for "Create Lion Den" and "Claim Goblin Fort". I checked and they were named exactly the same and did the same thing. I deleted one each. That happens if you don't sort them right :)
There is a secon "Sell Slave" spell with slightly different requirements, but the same name ("SPELL_SLAVE_TRADE_SELL") I'm not sure they're both suposed to be there. It is marked with 3 questionmarks.

I believe that is all. I checked it both in notepad++ and ingame. Doesn't give any errors.

Attachments

• CIV4SpellInfos.rar
    33.4 KB · Views: 56
There is a secon "Sell Slave" spell with slightly different requirements, but the same name ("SPELL_SLAVE_TRADE_SELL") I'm not sure they're both suposed to be there. It is marked with 3 questionmarks.

I believe that is all. I checked it both in notepad++ and ingame. Doesn't give any errors.
If they have the same name, they the latter one will override the former; they need different names for both of them to be in the game (this has been a problem before; with Jotnar-specific spells cancelling out regular spells in an earlier version).

If only one of them is needed, the other might as well be deleted.

Yeah, thats what i assumed, but i didn't know which one to delete, because, like I said, they had different requirements. If I remember correctly one needed a building, the other didn't.

Yeah, thats what i assumed, but i didn't know which one to delete, because, like I said, they had different requirements. If I remember correctly one needed a building, the other didn't.

One is for the Undercouncil resolution the other is for the slaver dwarves.

Traitinfos done.
Simply sorted alphabetically (because there aren't that many)
There were double entries for Tactician and Wanderer which i deleted.

Attachments

• CIV4TraitInfos.rar
    4.4 KB · Views: 47
Top Bottom