XML (uncached) loading

RogueJade

Chieftain
Hey I just recently downloaded the latest version of the mod and got the mod path and everything set up correctly and when I started the game from the shortcut it started up and began loading the game up but when it started loading the initl XML (uncached) it becomes unresponsive and never gets past that and I have to close it. I've tried playing it through BTS itself by the load a mod thing and it did the same thing. I have the latest patch for BTS. I would appreciate any advice on how to get this fixed. Thanks for reading.

-RJ-

Hey I just recently downloaded the latest version of the mod and got the mod path and everything set up correctly and when I started the game from the shortcut it started up and began loading the game up but when it started loading the initl XML (uncached) it becomes unresponsive and never gets past that and I have to close it. I've tried playing it through BTS itself by the load a mod thing and it did the same thing. I have the latest patch for BTS. I would appreciate any advice on how to get this fixed. Thanks for reading.

-RJ-

Welcome to CFC and C2C.

The first time you load C2C it is very slow. There is a huge amount of XML. Looking at the process manager will sometimes say it is non responding but wait long enough and it will start.

Top Bottom