Yay! Ive got the Dune Books!

enjoy :goodjob: :)

Yes, me please. However i'd prefer them in russian, you can send me english ones too.

I'm half way through Children of Dune at the moment and I'm really enjoying it.

God emperor is not that great IMO.

IMO Dune is fantastic, Children and Messiah are decent, the rest are pretty rubbish. I think all the stuff with the Idaho gholas and the Honored Matres are a bit lame.

I thought that the House X prequel books were weak, but still fun.

I just got the latest "prequel" one Paul of Dune, set between Dune and Children of Dune (though half of it in flashbacks) and it is pretty bad.

in my oppinion :p

i really realy wanna read about leto 2 and his transformation,

but i have 3 books to cross till im in god emperor.

God Emperor is my favorite of the 6 Frank Herbert Dune series. An incredible story of a milleniums old transformed Leto2 last days. His last love and his release of his forced peace. A chance to catch the great worm at his most introspective.

PL you told that you will send the books but i didnt recieved nothing from you...
BTW, how is your reading going? :)

EDIT: sorry about the spam thread :p :nospam:

:cry: ouch i though it was a spam thread
Every forum needs one,
well its thread about books now, and forum needs one
aaarghhh

:suicide:

srsly is there any place where i can have permission to spam abit? :mischief:

Discussion about the books is fine here, no problem. But please don't discuss about piracy of licensed material on civfanatics. Use your own email for that.

o\

anyways i ordered full set of Dune books (not in english though) , some i read lots time ago and some prequels and house stuff i didnt read at all

Top Bottom