Yet Another main menu title screen

jamesundquist said:
You know what Bjornlo your right, I should be using that 3D program thing I have instead of a windows paint program.
Considering the tool, it is quite amazing.
The tool I use most often is Bryce. It is fairly low cost and very easy to learn.

So many people say they liked it but so far I've been the only one to dl it! Come on, people, download!

@Stormrage: I looooooooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvveeeeee my new avatar! I'm glad that others like it too. When I post, I suddenly feel happy and tropical and I imagine myself in a beautiful forever summer, not in the horrid winter where I am!
Stormrage said:
Did you show that girl some moves? - the tennis or golf trainer in movies reference :p
Wtf are you talking about?

You know, like when the trainer stands behind his trainee, and shows her how to hold the tennis racket or a golf club (stick, thing, whatever) proper, and kinda hugs her, hehe ;)

I ain`t gonna DL it, cos my Civ3 game is only used to play the WH mod, and that title screen doesn`t fit right. But I think its great for players of funny scenarios like Escape from the Zombie island or something. Or even occasional vanilla players :)

What girl are you talking about???

Edit: (instead of posting a new reply) Oh, THAT girl. I didn't show her anything, but I know her from Greece, I had a concert in Kastoria and she was there too.

Stormrage said:
Well, his full text was supposed to be:

M`lord, the enemy has evil magic! Expect anything, from wet rain to lasershooting Volkswagens from outer space!

:)
Volkswagons?:lol:
Looks pretty good! I like the text.

BTW, could somebody make a lasershooting Volkswagon unit someday?

Top Bottom