Youf and ZYN Use

It might, yet I am not enthusiastic about the idea of putting it directly on my lips and having it stay there.
Seems a bit messy in general, apart from a possible health risk there.
It's a packet, I believe rather than actual cut dip. Like a nicotine bag for your gums, I guess? Like a tea bag?

It might, yet I am not enthusiastic about the idea of putting it directly on my lips and having it stay there.
Seems a bit messy in general, apart from a possible health risk there.
Its quite discrete and small. You will get a little bit of flavored spit juice for a bit that you can swallow, but that even tapers off. Def a far better alternative to cigs,which are just plain horrible in every way. (My mom passed from liung cancer quite young)

I was trying to date 8 years down and this girl admitted to have craving for this thing.

I was like, is snuff the new mary jane?

It was a mess. She had a kid, I was like nanny. She wasn't interested in women or men who were good at being women I guess.

I tried to help her with her 4 yo, but the better I got as a nanny, the less she saw the man in me.

So in the end she stopped whole thing, because I had been helping her for 5 months asking nothing in return, just making her feel miserable that she has nothing to give for all the hours I spent babysitting.

I'm strongly encouraged (addicted if you wish) to learning, working out, self-improvement, efficiency raising whole life. My grandpa lived to 96 doing these things. I am inspired by him.

It was a mess. She had a kid, I was like nanny. She wasn't interested in women or men who were good at being women I guess.

I tried to help her with her 4 yo, but the better I got as a nanny, the less she saw the man in me.

So in the end she stopped whole thing, because I had been helping her for 5 months asking nothing in return, just making her feel miserable that she has nothing to give for all the hours I spent babysitting.

I'm strongly encouraged (addicted if you wish) to learning, working out, self-improvement, efficiency raising whole life. My grandpa lived to 96 doing these things. I am inspired by him.
Ooof. Sounds like someone who did at least 6mg of ZYN 2x daily.

No apologies for any psychic damage this may cause.

I recognize only about 50% of the things in this video, but appreciate the Ultimate Showdown clips perhaps the most. I'm surprised it didn't mention Viva La Bam more. Seems like an easy swoosh for the genre and time period.

Top Bottom