Your Favourite Games of Last Year

Namely the co-op. It sounds fun.

"Namely the coop" ? This game is all about coop, it's marketed as a coop game. I don't really see the point of playing single player, hehe. I don't really play the versus mode either when I can avoid it but it already makes a bit more sense since you're supposed to still sort of play in teams... But it defeats the purpose of playing as coop against waves of AI monsters, which is what makes this game special when compared to Team Fortress 2 or Counter-Strike or other more typical FPS shooters.

some poeple should stick with the singleplayer :mischief:
Psh. It's not my fault kirby has a magnetic attraction to my bullets. I'll have you know that in singleplayer I don't have any friendly fire issues, so there. :smug:

L4D would be the only 2008 game that I have gotten. The Orange Box, Half Life: Source, Star Wars Empire at War. Were releaced before 2008.

Psh. It's not my fault kirby has a magnetic attraction to my bullets. I'll have you know that in singleplayer I don't have any friendly fire issues, so there. :smug:

you never crossed my mind, when I made that post.

Now you do. :lol:

No, serious, you're good.

I played with poeple who started talking about hentai in a campaign or start yelling "weakest link, WEAKEST LINK!" to Lightfang, or telling about bowel problems. And even then I don't mind becuase it's so out of place and just weird. :lol:

But when some 14-year old starts heaving breathily in his mic when he as hunter pounces Zoey... well, that's just a tad too much.

oh and a certain poster in this thread of course. :mischief:

I do think those last two lines could be attributed to the same source of course. ;)

Top Bottom