Your Spore Screenshots!

No they don't. I've had ones on my arm of the spiral lead to an entirely different arm of the galaxy nowhere near the middle.

[/URL]

Gettin' chased, and a crashed UFO!

That UFO looks strangely reminiscent of a Death Glider from Stargate.

Two suns set on this piece of rock I found when I started to explore further away. It was the first two-suns system I saw in the game. It was a bit far from home. Then I found many others. Have many people started games (earlier stages) on planets and noticed they had more than one suns?

Spore just arrived today! I'm playing a game through to the space age right now. I haven't taken many screenies, but here's my first UFO encounter:

GAY. I was hoping for humans. Were the continents properly shapped.

It's not 'gay.' Humans would be cool, but it is better if it follows the pattern of every other planet in the galaxy, me thinks.

Here some pics of my two games so far:

A beautifully sunrise on my colony on a planet orbiting a binary system with 2 blue giants.

Here i met a pack of feet :D

I've found a meteorite!

At least i know my system has a gas giant...just a little more time then i will visit it....jsut a little more time :)

An epic creature which is chasing me. Thanks The Will epics can't go into the woods.

A suspicious Darwin is watching me as i try to befriend this toad creatures.

A little pack of Yoda's :D

....and of course a pack of X-Wing :D

The binary system with the 2 blue giants from above. Just gorgeous.

A small pack of Mr. Hankeys :D

And least but not last: a small pack of AT-ST :D

I had some similar things happen in one of my games after I downloaded sporecasts that I found with a search for "famous". I got all kinds of famous creatures in my game, but after a while I thought it sort of killed the mood to have Lisa Simpsons and Alien in my game. Just a personal thing I guess.

I had to delete every single creature I didn't want individually, which was a PITA. If I had had more creatures downloaded at the time, maybe a lesser rate of famous people would have showed up, but as it was then, the rate of famous people was too high for me!

I wish my home planet could be a binary star!

Top Bottom