Zack Mafia III -- The Blood Box

Oh, and technically I just won best player, but still. :p

Inconceivable!

So, if you were voted the box before anyone got any self-protection items, would the necromancer have just killed someone at random?

If you were actually lynched instead of forced to open the box, would the necromancer have killed someone anyway, or what?

So, if you were voted the box before anyone got any self-protection items, would the necromancer have just killed someone at random?
Yep. I may have given him a self-protection ability to compensate.

If you were actually lynched instead of forced to open the box, would the necromancer have killed someone anyway, or what?
Yes. Ending the game just as it started would be rather anti-climactic.

My point is that you're saying a mafia would vote for someone who you are also sure is a mafia.

Yeah, a mafia would join the bandwagon on their teammate, but only if they thought that their lynch was already a certainty or nearly impossible anyway.
Just to note that I was Right!!!!!!!
Yay!
(I thought it looked like yesterday's skwink vote was a certainty, which means both you and I agreed on the strategy, but disagreed on reality).

Thanks Zack; great fun.

I'm fairly certain this will be remembered as the last game of the Zack Mafia trilogy.

T'was a good ride.

Yeah, generally trilogies end with three installments.

Hey, if George Lucas can do a Prequel Trilogy why can't Zack? :p

Anyways, I think that the Zack Mafia trilogy will be remembered for a while as some of the best Mafia games on CFC.

We can always rename these retroactively as Episodes 4, 5 and 6 and do some prequels with Zanackin Skywalker being the good guy this time around.

Prequels? To what plot? Next thing you know, choxorn shot first, "that's no box!", Council members will start making out and find they're siblings, Zack is GamezRule's father, and Jar Jar von Pizzaguy will annoy everyone to death.

If anything, the epilogue left the door open to sequels, albeit ones without my handsome face.

debating between :rolleyes: and :p

EDIT: This works! :splat:

OK, jar jar will not call askthepizzaguy.

Top Bottom