Zack Mafia: The Cult of Zack

Zack

99% hot gas
ZACK MAFIA:

The Cult of Zack

:confused:

- This is a game in the Zack Mafia series, although it is not a direct sequel to IV.

Spoiler :
Series synopsis:

Zack Mafia I - Zack used the foreign invasion of the Community to deflect attention and suspicion onto the invading foreigners, while secretly killing off the Council members one by one. At the end of the game, all of the other Council members were dead, allowing Zack to seize dictatorial power.

Zack Mafia II - Zack re-establishes the Council, placing two of his minions within. Zack is soon killed, and his minions rooted out shortly thereafter. The Community returns to its pre-dictatorship state.

Zack Mafia III - A powerful necromancer brings Zack back from the dead and gives him a box. Zack goes back to the Council to once again seize power.

At this point, Zack Mafia III deviates from the official "canon". In the game, Zack sees the error of his ways and is killed by the necromancer for his refusal to further the nefarious cause. The necromancer slaughters everyone else, then leaves.

In the official canon, Zack survived Zack Mafia III and succeeded in his quest to re-claim his dictatorial seat of power.

Zack Mafia IV - Zack has invited a bunch of people to his birthday celebration, for some festivities. The event is soon spoiled by the Three Horsemen of the Apocalypse and Nazis, only to be saved at the last second by Zack. The necromancer, now revealed to actually be Death, and Zack plot to take over the world and, eventually, conquer Heaven.

- Be warned that this game will contain unusual mechanics, and thus may not be perfectly balanced.

- Long after Zack left the Community for good, the villagers founded a religion devoted to worshiping him. However, other sects have emerged, and they do not believe in freedom of religion (although they agree that freedom of the press is an important right).

:deal:

- During the Day phase, vote for someone to die in bold. If you wish to change your vote, it is unnecessary to unvote; simply bold a different player's name. You can vote for No Lynch, but you cannot abstain.

- If you die, don't post in the thread.

- Private communication of any kind is NOT allowed with other players, unless you are posting in a GM-sanctioned QuickTopic.

- Do not quote any message I send you, including your Role PM, if you receive one; you must use your own words. No screenshots, either.

- There is a duel system. I will explain in greater depth once the game starts.

:whipped:

SIGN-UPS: 18 / 20

Double A
choxorn
JoanK
MartinLuther
Kennigit
Visorslash
Takhisis
KingMorgan
SamSniped
BSmith1068
spaceman98
azzaman333
mechaerik
Jarrema
classical_hero
edse
Sprig
Riedquat

Reserves: 0

(none yet)

Everyone knows Zack is a sham. The Glorious Pizzaman is the only true god.

Heretic! I follow only the great one, Lady Weston-Hughes. Beware the trickster, johnhughthom!

You may be a blasphemer, but at least we can agree upon the Balded Menace.

I'm in as long as Zack gets the first lynch.

Why have like the past 5 games been no private communication lol (iirc that has been the case with this series the whole time, just noting the timing)

Ramblin

So does that mean townies can convert mafiosos?

A likely story, of course it doesn't.

Miaow! I am back to CFC's Mafia scene.

Top Bottom