Zhu Di LH (Version 1)

I'm getting crashes trying to get him to appear in game. I add him the same way I add every other leader, he shows on the list, but the game crashes when you select him.

I don't think I'm doing anything wrong, anyone else get him to work or not?

Code:
		<LeaderheadArtInfo>
			<Type>ART_DEF_LEADER_ZHU_DI</Type>
			<Button>art/Leaderheads/Zhu_Di/Taizong.dds</Button>
			<NIF>art/Leaderheads/Zhu_Di/mao-tse-tung.nif</NIF>
			<KFM>art/Leaderheads/Zhu_Di/mao_tse_tung.kfm</KFM>
			<NoShaderNIF>art/Leaderheads/Zhu_Di/mao_noshader.nif</NoShaderNIF>
			<BackgroundKFM>art/Leaderheads/Zhu_Di/mao_tse_tung_bg.kfm</BackgroundKFM>
		</LeaderheadArtInfo>

I'm getting crashes trying to get him to appear in game. I add him the same way I add every other leader, he shows on the list, but the game crashes when you select him.

I don't think I'm doing anything wrong, anyone else get him to work or not?

Code:
		<LeaderheadArtInfo>
			<Type>ART_DEF_LEADER_ZHU_DI</Type>
			<Button>art/Leaderheads/Zhu_Di/Taizong.dds</Button>
			<NIF>art/Leaderheads/Zhu_Di/mao-tse-tung.nif</NIF>
			<KFM>art/Leaderheads/Zhu_Di/mao_tse_tung.kfm</KFM>
			<NoShaderNIF>art/Leaderheads/Zhu_Di/mao_noshader.nif</NoShaderNIF>
			<BackgroundKFM>art/Leaderheads/Zhu_Di/mao_tse_tung_bg.kfm</BackgroundKFM>
		</LeaderheadArtInfo>

The game might also crash if there is something wrong with the CIV4LeaderHeadInfos.xml or even the CIV4DiplomacyInfos.xml. Is it possible, that you have an error in one of this two files?

The game might also crash if there is something wrong with the CIV4LeaderHeadInfos.xml or even the CIV4DiplomacyInfos.xml. Is it possible, that you have an error in one of this two files?

The leader shows up in the list, but when I click on him, crash. I've added many leaders before, it's not hard. Try to add him yourself, I seem to be the only one who has tried him :goodjob:

Someone on the Russian site posted a pretty good version of Tamerlame. Not sure if its the same one in CivFusion but here is the Link

Yep, it is the same one as in CivFusion. I don't like it. It looks like Tamerlane, but performed poorly. The scar and lack of an eye makes it look pathetic. If somebody could retexture it, so it looks better I would appreciate it. Right now it looks like Ivan the Terrible in blue.

Yep, it is the same one as in CivFusion. I don't like it. It looks like Tamerlane, but performed poorly. The scar and lack of an eye makes it look pathetic. If somebody could retexture it, so it looks better I would appreciate it. Right now it looks like Ivan the Terrible in blue.

I will try to reskin it. I need experience on that anyway.

Have any of you had any luck with making this work? If so, how?

I was wondering why there weren't in-game screens provided and now I know why. It is a MUST to test it in-game before releasing it, I don't know how many LHs I've made that didn't work at all in-game (Ogedei Khan for one, which is why it was never released), so its important to do this for every LH, even if you think its similar enough to one you've made before because you never know what mistakes may or may not have been made.

Sorry about that. If maybe you did try in-game testing it until it works, I would be eternally indebted to you and your descendants forever.

Sorry about that. If maybe you did try in-game testing it until it works, I would be eternally indebted to you and your descendants forever.

Unfortunately for the next couple of weeks or so I am strapped for time (Even for my own projects) so I can't do it. But in the future you should ALWAYS check your work in-game. That is the most important aspect of LH making.

Hey, did Tamerlane really have that scar/eye injury or was that a mistake in the LH? I am going to reskin him and release him here on CFC.

Top Bottom