Zorzak's 2nd - Ghazdar

If you have another email account, maybe should you try to send the save from this other one?Maybe it is a problem with email providers? If it still doesn't work, send me a PM, I should have another Burli's email address (without guarantee).

Slowely, i have enough this kind of thread this game from you. You only waiting and do nothing if speech goes about an anxiety to our game. That was i create this game noone said that i have to do everything to make this game in good pace. This is not my game, this is OUR game. I'm very frustrating about this situation. I don't even want to think who's holding a turn now and who was later, but this conduct means that someone of you or maybe more has this game in ass. Sorry for this word, but from my side i see this situation like i wrote. I'm not going to write to all of you in every turn: "...did you recived a turn...", becouse as you know it's stupid and senseless. Every game i remember about post in this thread about sending a turn, and i can't understand how it can be so hard to you do this. It's very helpfull, but without it you are not respect our time and in general lines us.
No offence plz, its a facts.

The last turn I got and move on Zorzak's_2nd_Ghazdar_AD-0075_to_Mikeyia

biplano's ? :)
btw. try to: burlicconi@gmail.com

biplano is another PBEM player and he has PBEM game by the name of "biplano's", which Burlicconi and I are also in.

Burlicconi let me know it got through in the end, but I might try that email next time.

Bramirez sent me an email to tell us his computer had crashed. He may be able to do something only tomorrow when he is back home.

Sent it on. Sorry for the delay...

Top Bottom