Zorzak's 2nd - Ghazdar

I have no idea how it works thought.

Easy, easy, when game will be started and in pbemtracker will be your turn just upload save file, very easy you will see :)

btw. everyone has to join only then i can start a game in pbemtracker

Sorry guys - my pc died. had to format it. But tonight I hope I will be able to play. Sorry again

Ok I added myself to the game on pbem tracker. I have no idea what I'm supposed to do with that website however. Do we still just send the turn around by email like usual? Do we post GPS messages using that website instead of here?

I have the turn now, by the way, and will be playing it soon.

You'll have to send the save files through the web site. And you'll receive a notification when the next turn is available for you to play. The website keeps track of who has the save, so everyone can check the status.

As few of you know, i have to end all my civ4 games (no time and other reason).
My sub player is Biplano, he has save file, and he know where send turn.

... i've already gave my turntracker account to other player to continue already STARTED game in turntracker, and i can't continue to create GHAZDAR turn tracker game, and this is querstion to i think Geronimo, can you create GHAZDAR game again by YOU ? I mean, i'm going to send email to admin turntracker to delete GHAZDAR game and then you (if you decide) will create same gamy by YOU. :)

Hello folks.

Just sent file forward.
Hope we have good game here :)

BTW: Anyone can explain to the dumb here, how can i disable landmarks?

Cheers

For now there is no option for send file via site, because we haven't all do as should (I suppose because in other game everything seems to be perfect). Its very easier to send via site because don't need to choose recipient and you can always have an eye where save is.
I think that admin has to change some settings on PBEMtrack site.

Maybe it would be more simple to give me the password, if you agree?

I can't, becouse i had game (already started) and i gave login and password to my sub-player in that game.

BTW: Anyone can explain to the dumb here, how can i disable landmarks?

Ah sorry for marks i forgot to disable.
Alt+s then left click on text (mark) when text dissapear then right click to deactivate alt+s function.

I'm not seeing where on the website to send the save.

You cannot, becouse this game on turntracker has never created yet, and now (until Geronimo will create AGAIN this game - i hope :) ) you will be have to add yoursefl to this game again. Of course Geronimo's game not my, my game will be deleted (i've informed admin of turntracker site).

It is the first time I got it...

Top Bottom