Civ design challenge

Well, there's still a few more days yet for people to submit designs. Let's wait on voting until Monday.

Ldvhl, can I just say thank you very much for giving me an opportunity to learn about a country which I had previously dismissed as being that poor country that's stuck inside SA? It's actually a really interesting place, and Moshoeshoe was a pretty awesome person.

I'm glad! It's good to hear that people find this little diversion enriching. Thanks for letting me know!

Super conflicted here. Torn between Natan, given he is the only one who designed a Lesotho civ, and the Doctor, since I think its nicely synergistic and represents Moe well. Decisions decisions.

And events, sir Scott... And events.
Also, you should vote for yourself. I mean, you really should.:cry:
(Also, moe?)

FYI today is the last day to submit Lesotho designs! Get yours in before voting begins tomorrow!

And events, sir Scott... And events.
Also, you should vote for yourself. I mean, you really should.:cry:
(Also, moe?)

Bleh even if we hadn't pretty much agreed not to vote for our own designs; I don't see the point, it ruins the whole competition if one does that.

Also Moe is Moshoeshoe. Moshoeshoe is a pain to write because I can never remember how to spell it :lol:

I just realized that your design doesn't scale. It might be a problem(the UA).

That'd be incredibly difficult to scale - and even if it could be done, I don't see that it actually is a problem, since it essentially scales itself. As the game goes on, you need more and more science, but you'll also have a bigger and bigger empire and it'll be more likely that a lot of units will be inside it, so over time the UA compensates for the higher science requirements in the late game.

OK, submission time has closed. That means it's time to vote! We have submissions from multiple people, including previous Amalek design champion Natan35, as well as Hoop Thrower, Urdnot_Scott, Scapegrace, and DoctorMcGann. I'd say that's a good turnout!

Everybody has until next Monday to vote, and votes submitted before this post don't count. One last caveat: you can't vote for yourself! Thanks again to everybody who submitted a design!

We've got one vote in so far folks. Will Urdnot_Scott run away with the victory?

wow didnt know this thread existed until i now

i vote for DoctorMcGann

his design is good and simple, not too complicated

Tough choice - lots of interesting designs.
I really like the elegant complexity of Scapegrace's design, but in the end my vote goes to Urdnot_Scott and his design.

Three days remaining to get your votes in, people!

Fair enough, since there weren't any new submissions posted after people started voting early.

I'll vote for Hoop Thrower's. Complex enough to be interesting, simple enough to be fun.

In that case, Urdnott is ahead with three votes, to Doc and Hoop each having one. Votes are due by Monday!

Top Bottom