Perfection
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I visit several other civ-related forums ('poly, WePlayCiv and Civ Gaming Network), post mostly in the SMAC sections. Also several other math discussion boards, mostly post in the number theory parts. Also visit several chess sites, but hardly ever post in those. You?
    Still im only 17, i can tell you know seeing how on your user profile it said "veiwing any one on the forums younger than 18" post i made. Its no excuse i know. So i make one mistake, as far as i can tell at my home most people are atheist. A lot of people attend church though, there ministers gay, and they often make fun/light of the bible. Sound christian to you.

Also concerning my name, i feel it intimidates people, im changing it to dawood.
    please the thread is off topic, and ive already apoligized for my stupidity. Please dont keep pushing the limit about criticizing me! it would be appreciated.
    So I want to make my city in Mount CFC but I can't build on the top tile. How do we fix this :D
    Fine, but that's still just not something you say. I don't feel any context is needed because it is clearly stupid in any context.
    Liberals: Trying to put complex explanations into everything since 2008.

Conservatives: Trying to put complex explanations into everything between 2001 and 2008.

No, there is no context which makes that quote appropriate.
    I said I'd find it later, not that I won't find it. But I'm on Vacation ATM so be patient.
    That said, "Not having a reputation for truth?" What the heck does that mean! I rarely lie, and certainly not online except in Forum Games.
    I'll look up the champane thing later. That said, I meant in a certain time period (I think since she became Speaker or maybe when she joined the House), not at one time.

As for the quotes, I found one on the back of (I think) one of Glenn Beck's books, the Social Security one. The other one I saw in a video clip.
    The second sense is when a quote is a blatant denial of facts or human sense whatsoever, and one of these quotes (Provided they weren't said by mistake) DOES prove idiocy. If I were to say to you seriously that the world was flat, I would be denying facts. Pelosi saying Social Security has no problems is a denial of facts. Saying "We need to pass the law so we can see what's in it" in any way other than sarcasm (If it were sarcasm she'd oppose the Bill) is showing a lack of reasoning. Pelosi at her core does not know logic or reason.

Also, I don't hate her in the sense you are thinking (As a person.) I hate her as a public figure. There is a difference. I don't hate her in the sense that I wish she crashed and died tomorrow, but I hate her as a politician.

However, since 100,000 dollars of taxpayer money has went towards her champagne on flights, I don't like her much as a person either.
    I disagree.

It depends on the quote. There is idiocy and then there's idiocy.

The first sort of idiotic quote is to say something that doesn't make sense. Beck's quote about the Islamic Congressman (Don't remember his name) of basically saying he "Feels like he's working with the enemy, even though he knows he's not" falls in that first category. There's literally no realistic way to justify that, in my view. His opinion there is stupid. THAT SAID, I do know what he's trying to say, and you can explain it. Basically, what he was trying to say is that he knew the guy wasn't a terrorist, but since they were the same religion it made him uncomfortable. I think that's a ridiculous, even prepostorous, thing to say, but I understood what he was conveying.

I'm short on characters, so just wait 30 secs for the followup.
    Eh, I just hate her and she's an idiot. The quotes in my signature prove it.

A joke I commonly tell though is that Obama didn't need security for his first two years and neither did Biden since nobody would dare kill them, then Pelosi would be President!
    Hence why I'm allowed to do so;)

But I guess Irony would be a better word, since I consider Pelosi the greatest idiot on the planet (Move aside Palin;))
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom