An extension of K-Mod. The bulk of the changes concern the AI; a few balance changes; practically no flavor changes; no added content. Multiplayer is supported and has been tested – but not thoroughly.
Rewrite of the AI parts dealing with decisions on war and peace; revision of AI relations modifiers; some rules and balance changes, mainly to address loopholes; overhaul of Barbarian placement; culture of dead civs stays in the game; various AI and usability improvements; game options "Rise & Fall" (periodically take over a different civ from the AI) and "Start Points as Handicap" (Advanced Start only for AI-controlled civs).
Please refer to the manual (not included in the main download) and the development thread for more information. Apart from that thread, there's also a forum for feedback and discussion.
Advanced Civ 1.03
Aiming at challenging, intuitive gameplay; based on K-Mod.
- v1.03: Fix further issues with AI war planning Nov 21, 2021
- Minor update to address AI reluctance to start wars Nov 13, 2021
- v1.01 (minor bugfixes, tweaks) Oct 15, 2021
- v1.00 (last major update) Sep 29, 2021
- Bugfixes, PerfectMongoose update May 12, 2021
- v0.99 Mar 21, 2021
- v0.98c (bugfixes) Dec 26, 2020
- v0.98b (the obligatory hotfix ...) Nov 21, 2020
- v0.98 Nov 15, 2020
- v0.97c: More bugfixes Jul 9, 2020