1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Druid 2016-10-05

Druid

1. WarKirby
    This is a druid I created for FFH. The design is copied almost entirely from a picture named "Druid by higherdepths" which was found on deviantart, and is attached here. so he gets credit for the original design. I just made it into 3D and changed a few bits.

Each druid carries a worn wooden staff, tipped with antlers taken from a fallen deer, and a single phoenix feather - a gift from Sucellus.

The sash which is worn around the torso, is teamcolored. In the lower right of the main image, a few different teamcolor variations are shown. Button art is included, with a green background to emphasize the nature theme. The .psd I created along the way is also included for easy editing. Layers within the .psd include 3 alternate seasonal clothing colors, and 3 alternate hair colors. The default look here is autumnal with brown hair

Technical Stats:

944 faces
    single 256x256 texture
    uses unique_sumeria_vulture.kfm

Images

1. demo4_76i.jpg
    2. druid_by_higherdepths_D29.jpg