Moar Units Mod

Moar Units Mod 1.2

Outstanding addition to vanilla Civilization VI. Highly recommended with Warfare Expanded mod.
very good mod but could you had unit for the new leader of rise and fall khmer and indonesia please
Makes warfare quite a lot more interesting and blends with the game seamlessly, must have mod
are you kidding me? had a great game going to landsknecht, but instead of half the cost it is double the cost at 400. what the hell
Deliverator
Deliverator
The price in gold starts at 100, but then increases with each Landsknecht purchased like Settlers. Is it possible you had already built a couple before the cost reached 400?
Very nice! I like how the units have really cool historic names and the balancing is cool! I was trying something myself and maybe you could help me out? I would like to either edit trade routes making external trade routes better than internal ones (same perks as internal trade routes plus gold for example) or what i would like even more is creating some kind of international trade unit, being able to have one/serveral per civ you are at peace with! That would make a lot of sense because economy encourages peace. You would have to consider going to war because it could cripple your economics, which makes the rest of the winning options more atractive and would make other civs like cleopatra really attractive ( to play with... i mean as a ruler! :D).
Great mod, it elevate this game on totally different level.
Really ads to the game. Question are you going to make one for the Aus DLC?
Excelent mod. Ads many exciting new unique units and a couple for all civs that are badly missing from base game for now.
Great mod. It gave the game a Civ 5 feel. I like what you did with Knights line. It is not as empty as it was before. Carts>Knights>Tanks.

Thank you
I'm loving all your Moar Units mods!
Give this guy a medal. Great mod! Creator is also very responsive to feedback.
Best unit mod out there
If you like unit diversity, this is a must have mod!
The more Moar units, the merrier!

5 Gold Stars.
This mod is clearly a must have for your Civ VI experience and it has a huge potential and it might become a 5/5 mod in further updates !
Great mod. It belongs to my top 3 most favorite civ 6 mods on civfanatics at the moment.
Awesome mod for adding Units divercity!
Really cool mod
Great mod! makes civ6 feel very unique and adds replay, and diversity!
Thank you for adding what should have been in the vanilla game! Kudos!
Top Bottom