More Theming Bonuses

More Theming Bonuses 1.2

Current Version: 1.2
  • Amphitheater now receives a 50% theming bonus for displaying writings from different authors
  • Great Library now receives a 50% theming bonus for displaying writings from different authors
  • Oxford University now receives a 50% theming bonus for displaying writings from different authors
  • Hermitage now receives a 100% theming bonus for displaying objects of the same type from different artists.
  • Broadway now receives a 50% theming bonus for displaying music from different musicians.
  • Sydney Opera House now receives a 50% theming bonus for displaying music from different musicians.
  • Cathedral great work slot can now accommodate sculpture in addition to religious art.
Notes:
Theming bonuses are quite limited in capability right now. Artifacts are the only great works with an era or civilization attached to them, so those theming possibilities are ruled out for writing, art, relics, or music. Additionally, each building can only have 1 theming entry, so it's not currently possible to allow for different types of theming bonuses for the same building.

In light of these limitations, the theming bonuses for writings and music is reduced to 50% instead of the standard 100% as it they are easier to achieve. Mont-st-Michel does not receive a theming bonus as the only possibility which would apply is "same type", so there would be little challenge in completing it. Plus, relics are very powerful as they are.

The final change to the Cathedral great work slot is simply because it did not make sense to me that Cathedrals could only hold religious art.

Installation:
Unzip the mod folder into Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Mods
Author
thecrazyscot
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from thecrazyscot

Latest updates

1. Update 1.2

BUG FIX: changed Cathedral slot to hold Religious Art and Sculpture instead of Religious Art and...
  2. Update 1.1

-Adds 50% theming bonus to the Amphitheater for unique authors

Latest reviews

Wish I had found this earlier, but it wasn't on steam - 100% agree with author's notes..... thank you!
Very nice, indeed. Culture goes slightly through the roof now, at my end, but, who cares?
Top Bottom