This mod rewards investments in districts and buildings by increasing resource yields.
Currently, resource yields can be somewhat underwhelming. Rather than simply increase resource base yields, this mod aims to address the issue by rewarding player investment.
This mod is very much a work in progress. I'm asking for playtesting and/or feedback so that I can update and improve this mod.
Current Version: 0.4
All changes also apply to unique districts.
- Aqueducts provide +2 food to Oases. Also provide +1 food to all tiles within 2 range.
- Campuses provide +2 science to Mercury and Uranium
- Commercial Hubs provide +1 gold to Furs, Salt, Cotton, Dyes, Silk, Spices, Sugar, Tobacco, and Silver.
- Encampments provide +1 production to Copper, Iron, Horses, and Niter.
- Barracks provide +1 production to Copper
- Stables provide +1 production to Horses
- Armory provides +1 production to Iron and Niter
- Entertainment Complexes provide +1 culture and +1 gold to Cocoa, Truffles, and Ivory.
- Arenas provide +1 gold to the same resources.
- Zoos provide +1 culture to the same resources.
- Holy Sites provide +2 faith to Stone, Incense, and Wine.
- Shrines provide +1 faith to the same resources.
- Industrial Zones provide +1 production to Gypsum, Aluminum, Coal, and Oil.
- Theaters provide +2 culture to Coffee, Tea, Marble, Diamonds, and Jade.
- Amphitheaters provide +1 culture to the same resources.
- Granary base yields are removed and housing is reduced to 1. Provides +1 food to Bananas, Cattle, Citrus, Deer, Rice, Sheep, and Wheat.
- Water Mill resource bonuses are removed. Now provides +1 food, +2 production, and 1 housing.
Unzip the mod folder to Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Mods.
This mod is compatible with all my mods, including Improved Water Yields and Better City Specialization.
Buffed Resources 0.4
Building districts buffs bonus, luxury, and strategic resource yields.