Buffed Resources

Buffed Resources 0.4

This mod rewards investments in districts and buildings by increasing resource yields.

Philosophy
Currently, resource yields can be somewhat underwhelming. Rather than simply increase resource base yields, this mod aims to address the issue by rewarding player investment.

This mod is very much a work in progress. I'm asking for playtesting and/or feedback so that I can update and improve this mod.

Current Version: 0.4
  • Aqueducts provide +2 food to Oases. Also provide +1 food to all tiles within 2 range.
  • Campuses provide +2 science to Mercury and Uranium
  • Commercial Hubs provide +1 gold to Furs, Salt, Cotton, Dyes, Silk, Spices, Sugar, Tobacco, and Silver.
  • Encampments provide +1 production to Copper, Iron, Horses, and Niter.
    • Barracks provide +1 production to Copper
    • Stables provide +1 production to Horses
    • Armory provides +1 production to Iron and Niter
  • Entertainment Complexes provide +1 culture and +1 gold to Cocoa, Truffles, and Ivory.
    • Arenas provide +1 gold to the same resources.
    • Zoos provide +1 culture to the same resources.
  • Holy Sites provide +2 faith to Stone, Incense, and Wine.
    • Shrines provide +1 faith to the same resources.
  • Industrial Zones provide +1 production to Gypsum, Aluminum, Coal, and Oil.
  • Theaters provide +2 culture to Coffee, Tea, Marble, Diamonds, and Jade.
    • Amphitheaters provide +1 culture to the same resources.
  • Granary base yields are removed and housing is reduced to 1. Provides +1 food to Bananas, Cattle, Citrus, Deer, Rice, Sheep, and Wheat.
  • Water Mill resource bonuses are removed. Now provides +1 food, +2 production, and 1 housing.
All changes also apply to unique districts.

Installation
Unzip the mod folder to Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Mods.

Compatibility
This mod is compatible with all my mods, including Improved Water Yields and Better City Specialization.
Author
thecrazyscot
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from thecrazyscot

Latest updates

1. Update 0.4

BUG FIX: strategic resource tiles are not buffed by districts or buildings until after the...
  2. Update 0.3

-Stables now gives +1 production to Horses -Barracks now gives +1 production to Copper -Armory...
  3. Update 0.2

-Copper is now buffed by Encampment instead of Industrial Zone -Diamonds and Jade are now buffed...
  4. Hotfix 0.1.1

I just noticed Theaters were incorrectly giving production instead of culture. Whoops. This...

Latest reviews

Haven't checked every single possible outcome, but as far as I've noticed, this mod works like a charm...
The resources should be this was as default. Great mod , thank you!
Top Bottom