• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Worst Sports Logos

as opposed to Miami OH?

also, a picture I made just for cubsfan:

I realize the BS should be capitalised, but its a statement against the BS in that club:mischief:

That logo rocks!

And home to THE Ohio State University!

You know RF, you have always been very adept at hiding your Ohio bias :p

That logo...well, I will give it props for being the only logo with real people on it :lol:

You know RF, you have always been very adept at hiding your Ohio bias :p

That logo...well, I will give it props for being the only logo with real people on it :lol:

Me!?! Ohio?!?! BIAS?!?! I have no idea what you are talking about:mischief:

Is there any question this is the worst uni?

LA Galaxy of the MLS. Does anyone else see the word galaxy getting flushed down an oddly-shaped cosmic toilet?

You must not have seen these, the good ole' San Diego Clippers...

Admittedly, powder blue is swell but shorts and collars on baseball players?

Hah! Drewcifer--Not to get off topic but under the same ownership (Bill Veeck) it was just the opposite of disco inferno in 1979.
They had to forfeit the second game of the doubleheader.

The story of Disco Demolition Night

Big picture. The smoke in centerfield is when they blew up all the disco records and all heck broke loose!
Spoiler :

Hah! Drewcifer--Not to get off topic but under the same ownership (Bill Veeck) it was just the opposite of disco inferno in 1979.
They had to forfeit the second game of the doubleheader.

The story of Disco Demolition Night

Big picture. The smoke in centerfield is when they blew up all the disco records and all heck broke loose!
Spoiler :
Actually I remember that from when it happened. My family is from the north side of Chicago so we always followed Chicago sports after we left. I was raised a Cubs fan, it's like being raised catholic, even if you don't believe you can't get away from it. As you can imagine my parents had a field day with disco demolition night. When I think back to the 70s it boggles my mind that disco was so popular as everyone I knew hated it.

To stay on topic (and also from the disco inferno era) the Canucks V stripe always reminded my friends and most other people of a bad superhero uniform and is historically considered the worst NHL uniform ever but I kinda liked it, it was colorful:

haha thats funny.

yeah not one of south dakota's best things...and it doesnt help its ridiculously huge.

Here are some German football logos:

SpVgg Unterhaching:

Offenbach Kickers:

Borussia Mönchengladbach:

And some Costa Rican Football logos:

Liga Deportiva Alajuelense (hope they burn in hell)

Club Sport Herediano:

I've pissed better designs than what the RHI league came up with. I mean seriously, those are all actual logos, they spent money on them and everything. I couldn't make that up if I tried.

Top Bottom