¿What Music is Currently Gracing Your Ears? #167

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made the mistake of listening to that. It reminded me why i hate the Jonas Brothers.

I've never listened to the Jonas Brothers, so I can't comment. ;) However, considering Sonic's singing voice is by the same guy who does Double D(the Nerd) in Ed, Edd and Eddy, it's easy to tell some of the songs are trainwrecks waiting to happen(could be worse though, if Sonic's normal voice was his singing voice, we'd have Urkel from Family Matters singing). For instance. There's a song called "Take a Chance" where Sonic seems to become a bit Jamaican because of the beat of the song... :lol:

Edit: On the "Learn to Overcome" song... I love when they start jumping around like a bunch of psychotic rabbits screaming "Na na na na na na!" :lol:

Anyway, I've got yet another song for you all. It will either be ear-sodomy or, in my case, epic and actually kind of touching. (Yes, I am a girl when it comes to emotions. So I have a heart, so what.)

Link to video.

In between Linkin Park

Them Crooked Vultures - New Fang

and

Them Crooked Vultures - Dead End Friends

saw them at reading, they were very good... especially dave grohl. :) what's the album like?

joy division - love, love will tear us apart... again.

in after linkin park

RedHotChiliPeppers - Under The Bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom