1.3!

Believe it or not, that is one of my favorite bands. :lol:

Sorry, but implementing a feature we needed for 1.3 (and doing it PROPERLY) was important. XML work should be finished for the animals sometime tomorrow (today, I guess? 12:30 AM Sunday morning for me), then go to the testers while we work out a few remaining kinks. Then we release. :goodjob:

My money is on February 29th, 2011.

Baw, now I can't play 1.3 until NEXT Sunday. Ah well, I'd prefer a delayed release for a stable game than an on-time release for a buggy one.

Definitely December 23rd. Would be releasing on my 25th birthday. :lol:

Yep. World is supposed to end on the day I turn 25. Expect a hamsterry apocalypse.

Hmm... I wonder what Earth's armageddon counter is at right now? It seems that the more people think that the end of the world is coming the more they try to bring it about.

The 23 of December is a tough day to have your birthday. A friend of mine and his older brother had that date for their birthday.

Allora ci sono anche italiani... :scan:

Sono qui da una vita! Anche se posto poco, ho visto FFH quando ancora Kael era "fiero" dei suoi giganti delle colline (semplici guerrieri ingranditi...!)

(It's ages I'm here, even if I'm a seldom poster, I've actually seen and played FFH when Kael was "proud" of his hill giants [simply, resized warriors...])

Eh. All it meant for me was that that time of year was magical. :lol:

I was born on January the 6th, wich at least here in Italy, is quite a major holiday (actually the last day of the christmas holidays), it's called the Epiphany (ahem, sp?), supposedly the day the Magi reached Jesus with their gifts [the manifestation of the divine power, trough communion]
For me, all it meant was less holidays gifts than the other childrens (since usually birthday and christmas would be "fused" in one present).
Used to think that Jesus owed me something, for all those extra gifts that HE GOT instead of me...

Top Bottom