1.3!

Because the file might be too big for civfanatics, whose limit is 10Mb iirc.

Who cares. I would download it even if he made me recomplie the DLL my self.

BTW, do you like my poetic revenge?

Valk, consider renaming Varn Gosam to Darn Mbosan, so we can remember this situation in the future:lol::lol:

Seconded. :lol:

Yup, just a bit too big... but, for the love of all things holy, don't .rar it and split it up.

I don't mind having to download 100 5MB files if I CAN FINALLY GET MY HANDS ON 1.3. :cry:

I'm starting to understand how the zealots (the Jewish ones) felt while waiting for their Messiahs. T.T

Anyways, I think Valk should upload somewhere else, remember that you cannot rely on just 1 server from such a big file, always more mirrors come in handy.

I did not know that many posters have insanity trait here... :crazyeye:

/looks suspiciously back and forth, tries to leave very quietly/

Anyways, I think Valk should upload somewhere else, remember that you cannot rely on just 1 server from such a big file, always more mirrors come in handy.

He did - two servers. They just happen to be broken now :)

What hosting company can Valkrionn take down next? :lol:

Duskbringer unit (Warrior UU) added:

* Arcane unitcombat, not melee.
o Sheaim have no melee units, aside from Pyre Zombies
* Upgrades to an Adept or a Disciple of any religion
* Starts with Channeling 1, Death 1.
* Never goes obsolete.

Ooh skeletons! I love skeletons!
(New Sheaim UU) - can't wait to get my hands on these.

People, please try to remember that Valk is helping family move right now and isn't even home.

No sense in posting asking him to upload the file elsewhere until he's back home. Heck, no real sense then cause knowin him that'll be on top of his to do list.

Rather than insanity trait, you can add a "Impatient trait", that makes everything faster.

Unhappiness for every turn a production order takes to complete. It's the negative side effect of the Interconnected Cultural Values civic, which increases culture and research (replacing Scholarship/Liberty).

And I guess MBD moderators are on strike or something, why they haven't aproved the thing yet? Or they think the game is unsuitable for them?

It takes some time for it to be approved.

Filefront as another alternative until Moddb gets their servers in order?

I've had lots of problems with that site, but it will be tried.

Why not just post it on Civfanatic?

The installer is 55 times too large for civfanatics.

We do. The weplayciv upload apparently failed. I'm omw home now, but it'll be an hour two; had to drive a ways.

People, please try to remember that Valk is helping family move right now and isn't even home.

No sense in posting asking him to upload the file elsewhere until he's back home. Heck, no real sense then cause knowin him that'll be on top of his to do list.

Exactly. :goodjob:

Honestly, this mess is annoying me too. I want it to be out already. :p

Rather than insanity trait, you can add a "Impatient trait", that makes everything faster.

It's definitely insanity.

Patiently waiting month after month for the one game/mod you're really looking forward to while bein0 continuously reminded of all the stuff that's been fixed and improved whenever you play the current version, to finally see it released just to find yourself unable to download it, surely that's much worse than what Perpentach had to go through, isn't it? :cry:

I'm aware it's not Valk's fault, but this doesn't exactly make me feel any better. ;)

Hey Valkrionn, I could try uploading it to a mirror while you upload it at another place, don't you think? Just need the Inno file after all :)

Tell me on #erebus when you're home!

If you have no luck with file hosting services, consider sending the file directly, through irc or msn, to a few individuals with fast internet connection, to have them set the mod up as a torrent.

550mb is still significant, after all.

Top Bottom