1 City 100 Population Deity

Lichgate

Chieftain
My crowning achievement for Civ6...after many many tries, I finally won with 1 city on Deity difficulty with 100 population. No reloads, no cheats. I got close with Nzinga Mbambe several times, but always ran out of time from the computer getting a science victory around turn 275-300. Fortunately, they held off just long enough this time.

Civ100.png

Last edited:
Very impressive, both the achievement and your patience in pulling it off.

I've never even seen that International Space Station competition- didn't know it existed.

Also amazed at the science and culture you're generating with just one city- could you attach a savegame so we can examine how you did it?

My crowning achievement for Civ6...after many many tries, I finally won with 1 city on Deity difficulty with 100 population. No reloads, no cheats. I got close with Nzinga Mbambe several times, but always ran out of time from the computer getting a science victory around turn 275-300. Fortunately, they held off just long enough this time.

View attachment 662326
The screen shot taken right the turn before a massive famine drops it in half! :devil:

Just kidding! That's quite the accomplishment!

I'm not all that computer savvy with uploading files. Took me awhile just to get that one posted, but if you want to walk me through it, sure.
I actually explained how its done in another thread: https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/deity-1-city-challenge-guide.681455/

The short version is having tiles that provide science and/or culture compounded by things like Oxford University, Globalization (International space agency) and Social Media (Collective Activism), Kilwa Kisiwani, and by owning all the city states, which in this game, I did with Apadana. Antananarivo also gave me a 30% bump to culture this game. I've actually had better yields with 1 city challenges. I hyper-focused on population growth this time.

Top Bottom