Discussion in 'Civ - Ideas & Suggestions' started by IgorS, Feb 6, 2018.
I wouldn't say this is true. Especially the "proper research" part...
Changes to the game:
How is Hungary not in the game yet?
2017 was the 100th anniversary of Finnish independence, and would make an excellent addition to the game. I would take either Sibelius (famous composer) or Mannerheim (famous General) as leader of the civ, with the Sauna as the unique building, and the Ski troops as the unique unit.
3. Wyandot (Huron)
4. Prussia, Teutonic Order or Hanseatic league added to the game.
5. Martin Luther as an alternate leader for Germany.
6. Alternate leaders for France, such as Charles Martel (Franks), Rollo of Normandy (Normans), Charles VII, Joan of Arc, Louis XIV or Charles de Gaulle
7. Bohemia / Moravia (problematic given the inclusion of a HRE incarnation of Germany, as Bohemia was part of the HRE)
8. New theme song for Scotland. "Scots Wha Hae" should have been the theme song for Robert Bruce, as it was the unofficial anthem of Scotland for centuries, and was based on a tune that Robert Bruce's forces played in battle.
10 civs I miss the most:
1. Inca - number one must have now. Plus Machu Picchu, terrace farms UI, and mountain adjacencies. One of three largest truly historical American Civs, and now we have Mapuche, Brazil, Cree instead.
2. Maya - as above plus jungle and science
3. Ottomans - One of the most impactful Civ in a whole Balkan part of Europe and the Middle East.
4. Morocco - One of my favorites in Civ V. Kasbah in Petra porn town.
5. Polynesia - just love the vibe
6. Venice - Because of Venice, not one civ mechanic.
8. just give me Inca, Maya and Ottomans
9. just give me Inca, Maya and Ottomans
10. just give me Inca, Maya and Ottomans
If miss is lack and means new Civilizations too than: Hungary, Tibet/Nepal, Cuba, Vietnam
5 civs I would remove from the game:
2. none just give me Inca, Maya and Ottomans
3. none just give me Inca, Maya and Ottomans
4. none just give me Inca, Maya and Ottomans
5. none just give me Inca, Maya and Ottomans
"Miss" implies that they were in the game at some point at least once in the series. It appears that people are posting civs that have never been in the Civilization game series before, so how do you mean "miss"?
Not necessarily. But maybe the question should have been "which civs are most missing from the game" or something. Anyway, it is more than OK to include civs that were never in the game before.
I really think Firaxis missed an oppertunity by not adding a Roman alternate leader up to now. There are so many awesome characters there! Ceasar and Octavian ofc. but also lots of unexplored (by civ) leaders like Marcus Aurelius or Pompey maybe even a weirdo like Nero or Commodus could be fun.
Don't we have more than enough Graeco-Romans in the game already? I think five is at least three more than we need and four more than I want.
Separate names with a comma.