100% chance of certain things

Dogfax

Chieftain
can someone who knows the code fairly well let me know how to make the chance that the Barbarian leaders will always appear in a game? i.e Gurid, Margalard, Sailors Dirge etc.

also how to make all the unique features always appear in my maps?

Thanks in advnace!

For unique features to always appear, change in the GlobalDefinesAlt.xml:

Code:
    <Define>
        <DefineName>IMPROVEMENT_UNIQUE_CHANCE</DefineName>
        <iDefineIntVal>30</iDefineIntVal>
    </Define>
to
Code:
    <Define>
        <DefineName>IMPROVEMENT_UNIQUE_CHANCE</DefineName>
        <iDefineIntVal>200</iDefineIntVal>
    </Define>

The rest are event driven, I believe, and would require you to set the event probabilities to 100% to occur in every game.

For the Barbarian Heroes, you have to modify the CIV4EventTriggerInfos.xml. Each Hero is spawned by an event with a fairly obvious name (so just search for Gurid, Leviathan, Margalard, or Sailors) and what you want to modify is the percent chance to be included in each game (should be about 20% for each of them right now) I think the tag name is <iPercentGamesActive> or something along those lines. Make the value 100 and they will always be included. Make the <iWeight> value -1 and they will always trigger as soon as possible (otherwise there is a decent chance that they simply don't trigger during any given game because other events are busy happening)

Maybe this could be a good checkbox option. Include all Barbarian Heroes. Along with include all unique landmarks. I think forcing them to appear asap probably isn't a good idea, as it destroys what little randomness is left after forcing them to be possible.

Fall Further already has the option to have every unique feature in a game. Please put it in the main FfH too.

thanks for the help guys.. Ill go looking for them asap.. having played FFH alot I have never seen half the barbarion heros.. and wanted to see them in action.

Top Bottom