19th and 20th Century mod

Hi everyone!

I have finished the sdk and python and started to test and balance, test, balance, test, balance, test, balance, test, balance, test, balance, test, balance... :faint:

Anyway, I found few errors and I kinda need help to solve them. The first one isn't very effective to the game, but still...
How do you allow a unit to intercept? Like fighters and anti-air guns in RtW. What file defines that? My Light Anti-Air Gun can intercept passively like mechanized ifantry.:dunno:
The second one is a more like an error than the first one:
When you train a worker you get BOTH The first melee unit and The first archery unit popup screens.(see screenshots) :confused: Where is THAT defined?

PS:The process is going on VEERY slowly. Sorry. :(

Would it be possible to give the fans of the fantastic mod an estimated release date on version 2.0 of this mod? I am sure it would be much appreciated by everyone that likes this mod. Thank You!

Hi Napoleon IX!

I'm working on the next version, but the process is VERY slow. :(
I'm doing my best and I plan to publish it mayby on this or next week if nothing big doesn't happen. The xml is about 80% ready. Mostly balancing. (Whitch takes SO long :mad:) The art is 100% ready. [party]:beer:
Unfortunately I'm having problems with python and those tornado and volcano events are still causing troubles. I also have to find out why the game crashes...
So I'm sorry but I don't know the exact release date but it'll be out as soon as possible. :)

YES!! It works! :woohoo:[party]:beer::deadhorse:
I have fixed most of the errors. Only few minor bugs left. And the xml is almost ready too. I'll do little testing, balancing and fixing stuf and the 2.0 should be out mayby before the weekend. If anything big doesn't happen...

Sorry I have been too optimistic. The game crashes still. :( I thought I had fixed it because I test played it about 200 turns. But I'm still trying to release it as soon as possible. :hammer: :ar15::badcomp:

The another thing was that I need your help. I removed the old religions and added new ones. I also realized that I need to do totally new buildings for them. The problem is that I'm running out of ideas. I need your ideas for those building names. I also decided to make all the "religions" unique. Their buildings have unique abilities etc. Also some civs still don't have UU or UB. Ideas needed. :please:

Shrines:
Republic - The White House
Monarchy - Buckingham Palace
Theology - Majlis Parliament Bulding (Parliament of Iran)
Communism - The Kreml
Fascism - Reichtag

Cathedrals:
Republic - Senators Manor
Monarchy - Monarch's Summer Palace
Theology - Priest's Recidence
Communism - Special Forces Headquarters
Fascism - National Historical Museum

Temples:
Republic - Local Republican Quarters
Monarchy - Local Democratic Quarters
Theology - Local Theologic Quarters
Communism - Local Communistic Quarters
Fascism - Local Fascistic Quarters

That's all i got for now.
When it come's to Religious buildings, make Cathedral and Churh two different buildings that is replaced by Jami Mosque (a bigger mosque replacing cathedral) and Mosque (Replaces Church) for muslim nations and so on.

The mod crashes still and I have asked help from these forums but no one doesn't know how to fix it. I'll try to find the cause of this error, but if I don't find anything important I'll have to redo the whole mod and it'll take atleast few months. :( Sorry.

After lots of searching and help the mod works properly. Now I'll play some test plays to see if everything works. It'll be out this weekend if everything goes as planned. Enormous thanks to jdog5000. Without the help I got, this mod wouldn't have ever been released.

Well there has been some weird error witch crashes the game. Thats why I kinda started rebuilding the mod. And in the meantime it'll be playable for 3.19.
:confused: there were only sdk changes from 3.17 to 3.19, so why it does not still work?
This mod was made for 3.17, I tested it and it doesn't work in 3.19. If you mean it should, then I don't know what's happening. :dunno:

Ok, now it starts to look good...mayby. I've got a 3.19 compatiable working DLL with Better AI and ranged bombard. :)
But now my problem is that I can't get JRouteNative work. I have already asked help, but I thought that if I won't get it work, should I leave it out from the release? I mean do you want it to be in? If yes, then it will move the many times moved release date further. I thought that I could just use the code I have. Most likely I would leave the fixed borders out too. I'll play with them later.
So, what you think?

PS: That would also mean no railroad artillery...

I guess we can handle a mod withouth a rilroad artillery for this time ;)

I am so relieved that hear that this mod is still on its feet. Just like my other question "When is the estimated released date?" I hope that it will be soon. Don't give up and never surrender!
"The Guard will die rather than surrender!!"

I am so relieved that hear that this mod is still on its feet. Just like my other question "When is the estimated released date?" I hope that it will be soon. Don't give up and never surrender!
"The Guard will die rather than surrender!!"

So do I. The release date is quite hard to tell. I have got a "working" mod for BTS 3.19, but it still crashes. I'm going to take a closer look in crashes today. Even though I'm running out of ideas, this mod WILL be out some day. I have used so much time on making it so I can't leave it unfinished. :king:

Top Bottom