19th and 20th Century mod

Just wondering, did you solve the oroblem you had with my scenario? If not, the problem is the CityList= tags I put in the worldbuilder file to have names that would fit better with their proposed founding. Just open the WBS file in Notepad++ and delete every CityList= line and it should work. These lines used to work with Vanilla and Warlords, but in BTS it looks like they were causing problems.

Just wondering, did you solve the oroblem you had with my scenario? If not, the problem is the CityList= tags I put in the worldbuilder file to have names that would fit better with their proposed founding. Just open the WBS file in Notepad++ and delete every CityList= line and it should work. These lines used to work with Vanilla and Warlords, but in BTS it looks like they were causing problems.

Thanks, I'm not sure if I did, but I'll check that after I get it work with all the updates.

Okay, now I managed to get it work. But that means from now on this mod must be installed to Program Files folder. For some reason it can't find scenarios from private maps if it's in My Documents. :confused: :dunno:
I also noticed I have forgotten to change the 18 civ limit. :blush:
veBear, I haven't tested your scenario yet if it works. But by looking the WB-file, it seems you want all players see the entier map, is that right? If yes, IMHO it would be better if you used "RevealMap" tag defined for each team. That would reduce the size of the scenario radically. But it's not that important and I can do it myself too. But just wanted you to know. ;)
Also when do you think you can do the absolutism icon?

veBear, I haven't tested your scenario yet if it works. But by looking the WB-file, it seems you want all players see the entier map, is that right? If yes, IMHO it would be better if you used "RevealMap" tag defined for each team. That would reduce the size of the scenario radically. But it's not that important and I can do it myself too. But just wanted you to know. ;)

Problem is that that would take a hell of a time to remove, but i could redo from scratch (no problem, actually).

Also when do you think you can do the absolutism icon?

Depends, finding a good symbol to representent this is not easy. Any ideas? Maybe some kind of eagle?

EDIT:
Maybe this could be used.

Problem is that that would take a hell of a time to remove, but i could redo from scratch (no problem, actually).
Don't worry, I already did it! :D I love WBCleaner. It cut the file size in half. I fixed some things in it but could you do a final check if everything is as you wanted? I attached the changed version.

Depends, finding a good symbol to representent this is not easy. Any ideas? Maybe some kind of eagle?

EDIT:
Maybe this could be used.
I think an eagle is fine. But mayby make it simpler because it becomes kinda messy when it's resized to 20x20.

Attachments

• 20_Century_Earth.7z
    35.7 KB · Views: 91
I hust have to install the newest version of your mod (I think i already have... but it may be that i do not have either, and i just want to be sure).

You should deleate the old version.

Posted another patch. This one's also pretty small and but it should break your save games because of the changed civ limit. It's attached to the first post. It contains the previous patch so it can be "installed" even if you didn't download the 2.21.
Changes:
-changed Austria-Hungary's adjective to Austrian and short desc to Austria
-fixed Soviet Union naming with Dynamic Civ names
-changed the score board to show the entire civ name
-tweaked leader war rands

'cause they'r supposed to

Okay, 2.23 attached to first post. It contains a CTD fix that appears when converting from Monarchy to any other religion. It also contains my first ever made scenario. (World War I on world map) :D I wish some feedback from it, especially from you Trajan7. ;) :joke:
Here's the changelog:
Spoiler :
-added new button for Absolutism
-swapped heavy and dense industries arts
-changed the dense industry to be little better than heavy (no unhappiness and more hammers)
-changed the machine gun have +25% combat vs mounted units
-changed combustion to require armored vehicles
-changed pre-dreadnought to require only iron
-fixed a CTD when changing from Monarchy to any other religion
-added a World War I scenario

Here is a revised norwegian city list with importance during the years 1800 - 2000 more in mind than all-time importance.

Spoiler :
1. Oslo
2. Bergen
3. Trondheim
4. Eidsvoll
5. Narvik
6. Stavanger
7. Tromsø
8. Røros
9. Kristiansand
10. Elverum
11. Lillehammer
12. Ålesund
13. Skien
14. Drammen
15. Bodø
16. Dombås
17. Sarpsborg
18. Tønsberg
19. Fredrikstad
20. Namsos
21. Kirkenes
22. Steinkjer
23. Kongsberg
24. Moss
25. Åndalsnes
26. Alta
27. Kautokeino
28. Longyearbyen
29. Ny-Ålesund
30. Flåklypa

Hope you like this new city list ;)

Here is a revised norwegian city list with importance during the years 1800 - 2000 more in mind than all-time importance.

Spoiler :
1. Oslo
2. Bergen
3. Trondheim
4. Eidsvoll
5. Narvik
6. Stavanger
7. Tromsø
8. Røros
9. Kristiansand
10. Elverum
11. Lillehammer
12. Ålesund
13. Skien
14. Drammen
15. Bodø
16. Dombås
17. Sarpsborg
18. Tønsberg
19. Fredrikstad
20. Namsos
21. Kirkenes
22. Steinkjer
23. Kongsberg
24. Moss
25. Åndalsnes
26. Alta
27. Kautokeino
28. Longyearbyen
29. Ny-Ålesund
30. Flåklypa

Hope you like this new city list ;)

Thanks, I'm more than 100% sure that you know it better than I do. :D

I did indeed take a look at my old scenario... and realized that it were really f***ed. So then I decided to create you a new scenario in the style of the Earth 18 Civs scen that followed with the game. Hope you like it ;)

PS. All players start on the Warlord difficulty, so this time the Deity difficulty will be even harder...

Attachments

• Earth 18 Civs by veBear.7z
    28.8 KB · Views: 64
Top Bottom