2008-2009 Mlb offseason

Is there any significant change in forehead sizes in Pujols? I might just root for a dirty Cardinal to get the record if he really is clean.

With all the injuries to his elbow I wouldn't doubt he has at least tasted something in the past... just for recovery reasons, but we know of nothing really to taint him.

Pujols seems to be basically Frank Thomas. If he can stay off of the injury list, he could possibly make it. Thats a big if though. My guy Vlad might make it to 600. I don't know who else would approach.

Well, the Nationals just spent $20 million on a guy who strikes out 160+ times a season and hits a good amount of home runs in hitters parks.

I guess they did something...

good - now you can pick him in the fantasy baseball league you've yet to sign up for :p

anyone watch the new MLB Network? that channel is sweet...i watched david cone's 19 K outing against my phloppin' phils in oct '91 :D man, was that quite a flashback!

Well, the Nationals just spent $20 million on a guy who strikes out 160+ times a season and hits a good amount of home runs in hitters parks.

I guess they did something...

Could give some lineup protection to Zimmerman.

good - now you can pick him in the fantasy baseball league you've yet to sign up for :p

anyone watch the new MLB Network? that channel is sweet...i watched david cone's 19 K outing against my phloppin' phils in oct '91 :D man, was that quite a flashback!

I saw an almost bean pole A-Rod on one of randy johnsons big strike out games. man Griffey had a sweet swing. Thats my favorite channel now;)

I really hope this season doesn't turn into, lets follow a-rod around everywhere and comment on his every at bat. Oh he went 0-4 obviously he can't do it without steroids, oh he hit two homers today, is he still on steroids. I am weary of the talk already.

Just don't watch ESPN and suddenly things become much more bearable.

I really hope this season doesn't turn into, lets follow a-rod around everywhere and comment on his every at bat. Oh he went 0-4 obviously he can't do it without steroids, oh he hit two homers today, is he still on steroids. I am weary of the talk already.

Me too, and it has become obvious that many, many players used :mad: .

Of course nobody should be surprised, hell.... high school baseball players in my area of NC are known to have used and it HAS made a difference in their play. Two I know for certain have taken them, and both are signed with ECU
for next season :sad: .

I have a horrible feeling that is exactly what will happen.

Top Bottom