• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

2008 Civfanatic Fantasy Football League Episode 2: Electric Boogaloo

Fantastic! I just jumped on yahoo, and they opened up a whole bunch of time slots! I rescheduled it to Wed, being that a bunch a people told me they could not make it Tuesday, and it will now be at 9:15pm EST.

Allright, it is time to decided the draft order. I am going to do te same thing we've done the past 3 years. I've made a list with all the team names and a number next to it. People will post a number and then the corresponding number on that list will take what ever draft position we are at

For example

Poster a selects 12 as the first number, that means that Team B in posion 12 on the list will get the 16th spot int he draft, he next team piked wil get the 15th, etc.

I will PM the list to some one, who will not pick numbers, that way you know I am sticking to my list.

I emailed the list to DGFred, obviously, he can not pick numbers now :p

Anyways, please stat posting a nuber between 1 and 16, and wewill get this rolling. The first number picked is for the last pick in the draft (16th) and the last number picked will be for the 1st pick in the draft.

Number three

Based on 7 then 1 then 3 the picks are as follows

16.)Greg's Geezers
15.)The cubs
14.) Ed Hochulis Gun Show

Keep the numbers coming

4 and 15

16.)Greg's Geezers
15.)The cubs
14.) Ed Hochulis Gun Show
13.) Motor City Kitties (me :()
12.)San Jose Fire