2008 Civfanatic Fantasy Football League Episode 2: Electric Boogaloo

I can't believe I lost to the kitties, I had the winning points on my bench. That mnistake probably cost me the payoffs:) Now I am playing for draft position.

So, and sorry if this has been asked before, how are we going to do this keeper league thing? How many players can we keep from one year to the next?

I think we are goining to keep 2 or 3 players, then the draft order will be determioned by the final standings this year.

@Red Door: It's between you and me for the no. 2 seed and the second first round bye (since the first seed has already been locked up). :)

I don't know how i'm in seventh, I think I should really be the lions of this league. I'm trying to decide who to keep for next year, because I can't keep Grant (Sucks and is a packer).

Un-freaking believable.... I finished seventh in both leagues :mad: . No Civ
playoffs for dgfred :cry: .

Sorry fred I was hoping my late season collapse would at least mean the team that scored the most points would be in the playoffs as a silver lining.

It is my fault king... I had a bad 2 or 3 week span in the middle of the season
that put a hurting on my playoff chances. We are looking into new management for next season ;) .

Well, I finished last in the league. Looks like I need to fire my GM and coach....

The Redskins stinking defense and Giants stinking offense make Sean Taylor's spirit cry. Good season everyone and especially to my new foe Darkness, who has beaten me twice in 3 weeks now. There's always next year...

The Redskins stinking defense and Giants stinking offense make Sean Taylor's spirit cry. Good season everyone and especially to my new foe Darkness, who has beaten me twice in 3 weeks now. There's always next year...

Nice... :)

In the finals in both CFC leagues... :)

Top Bottom