2008 Civfanatic Fantasy Football League Episode 2: Electric Boogaloo

I lost again against someone who had people out on bye's. It is disappointing that I keep losing to those teams, but more disappointing that people have already lost enough interest to not check their lineups anymore.

It´s always like that in the 16 team leagues. That is one of the reasons why I prefer 8, 10 or 12 team leagues. IME the smaller the league, the higher the dedication. And it helps to have more regular CFC sports forum visitors, I think...

3-4 on both leagues :( And it's all due to my poor judgment when choosing players, I always seem to bench players when they're going to have a big day... :(

7-1 now.

Though it was very close, with the big games from Santana Moss and Philip Rivers being almost 60% of my opponents' score...

7-1 now.

Though it was very close, with the big games from Santana Moss and Philip Rivers being almost 60% of my opponents' score...

I was expecting big things from R.Wayne and a win, but got smacked
by C.Johnson and a weak game from Wayne :cry: . Get ya next time ;) .

I find it a bit disappointing that I do not get to go against El J, at least in the regular season (knock on wood - I had a similar record at this time last year too.)

You do get me in week 13... ;) And since we're both 8-1 right now, that could be a very, very nice match-up...

Oh well :( , lost last weekend to a team missing two players :crazyeye: .

What a weird season, now my guys are 3-6 and going up against El J's undefeated dynamo :eek: .

Thats happened to me several times fred:) I don't know how you haven't won your games with the absolute ridiculous amount of points you've scored.

How many people are we keeping fpr next year? i can't remember if it was 2 or 3.

Thats happened to me several times fred:) I don't know how you haven't won your games with the absolute ridiculous amount of points you've scored.

How many people are we keeping fpr next year? i can't remember if it was 2 or 3.

I seem to catch just about every team on weeks where one or two of their guys have career days :confused: .
Still enjoying the league though, hoping for a turn-a-round to make the playoffs.

Absecon with it first loss of the year, coming at the hands of the Geezers. I'm in the last playoff spot, though I'm going to have to earn it still as I have to play people who are still playing this league the rest of the way;)

I'm in the playoffs... Nice... :)

That said, I scored a whopping total of 41 points this week. Not so nice... :(

:goodjob::woohoo::beer: Finally!! A victory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And it only took me 10 week!

Sad thing is that I do't have that bad a of a team, just really bad luck. I am in the top half of teams in points scored, I just have had really bad luck in my matchups.

yes, but you've scored mad points so far :) just been bitten by some bad luck :( i've got a sneeky suspiscion that my run will come to an end this week :p

At least you knew it was coming pal :D . It was a surprise to me when I
looked at the matchup and Brees was in place of Edwards who had been
there when I first looked.

I've thought I won a couple of weeks and logged on to smell
the agony of defeat :eek: .

A second Win! I am now out of last place for the first this season!:goodjob:

Top Bottom