2013 NHL Playoffs

Yikes! and the first bad mistake of the playoff go to... Quick!

Eastern Conference

Penguins over Islanders in 5.
Bruins over Leafs in 6.
Canadiens over Senators in 6.
Rangers over Capitals in 6.

Western Conference

Blackhawks over Wild in 5.
Kings over Blues in 5.
Red Wings over Ducks in 5.
Canucks over Sharks in 6.

Stanley Cup: Blackhawks over Canadiens

Eastern Conference

Penguins over Islanders in 5.
Bruins over Leafs in 6.
Canadiens over Senators in 6.
Rangers over Capitals in 6.

Western Conference

Blackhawks over Wild in 5.
Kings over Blues in 5.
Red Wings over Ducks in 5.
Canucks over Sharks in 6.

Stanley Cup: Blackhawks over Canadiens

Since three of the series had already begun the day before you posted, I can't accept those picks. I can take everything else though.

I can once again note that I'm far away from contact with the outside world and still have no idea how those games turned out, but very well. I know how this went last year. :p

Last time I check, the internet is the same whether your far away from civilization or not :confused:

Cellphone. ;) I'm on a farm 20 minutes north of Pemberton.

BTW, which of the 3 teams for which I predicted victory after their first game had started, started the series off with a loss?

Checking the scores on nhl.com is easier than writing a post on this forum.

That said, since there aren't many people in the pool this year and you did pick some teams that lost their first game (LA in 5 almost certainly won't happen), I think the SuperBeaver with a sloth face should accpet your predictions this time. It's just a friendly pool without money involved after all.

Great games tonigh. The habs won but the real surprise came from the Islanders.

I was listening the habs game on the radio and when they say that Pittsburg was leading 2-0 after less than 4 min, I was regretting not choosing them in 4 but they lost 4-3. Didn't see that one coming (and so the Pens).

I also support accepting Iggy's predictions, given that he predicted against two teams that had already won a match (he picked Det ; Ana was 1-0, and he picked LAK, STL was 1-0).

All the more so given that he is now very definitely wrong on number of games. (both Ana and STL have won 2, so them losing in 5 is impossible).

Also I had not checked any results, although that's kind of irrelevant, as it's unprovable one way or another.

/still weeping about losing last years TF cup because of that. ;)

Since people want me to accept them, I will on the condition that you try to get the rest of your picks in on time, even if you have to do something like Team A vs Team B/Team C. I'm mostly just worried about the integrity of the contest, and don't want people using this as an excuse for their picks being late.

Two players I enjoyed watching so far is Grabner and Torres :scan: :cool: .

I am now back into an area with regular internet access, so I can guarantee that my next three rounds of picks will be in early! :)

Man, am I enjoying the Sens/Habs series or what. I never knew it was possible for me to cheer for the Sens, but here we are. :lol:

Top Bottom