Speed : Normal

GAME OPTIONS ENABLED
No Technology Trading
No Cheating

MULTIPLAYER OPTIONS
Simultaneous Turns : On
Take Over AI : On
Turn Timer : 24 hours

Player #: Forum Name/Game Name (civ selection)

Player 1: buldozer/buldozerra (Inca / Huayna Capac)
Player 2: Dandridge/Dandridge ( China / Mao Zedong)
Player 3: Stemil/St.Emil (Mali / Mansa Musa)
Player 4: DribNairb/DribNairb (Arabia / Saladin)
AI1 : (Rome / Julius Caesar)
AI2 : (Mongolia /Kublai Khan)

Now as you can see i have made some changes in the settings
The game is now normal which should make wars more interesting
I added 2 AI (noble) so be careful out there .

As for the previous game i think the quick speed and the 4hour sessions caused the game to become somewhat uninteresting at the end. Still after our 2nd session you could clearly see that drib had 2x more culture than us so it was clear what he was after.
As for stemils lack of interest , thats my fault - nuking him so much , he expected to win and was disappointed somewhat , nobody likes to lose but thats no reason for losing interest IMO.
I hope this one is even more interesting than the previous one. I will enforce email shortly after with details , and hopefully we can arenge a session .
The PB will run 24/7 as usual and this time i put 24h/turn so its more convinient for us.

So come and make your turn.

I have some problems with the mail notifier , i updated my XP so i think this is the problem.
When i start the turn notifier it crashed and i get an exception.
I will try to somehow fix it .

Ok when i start the Tnotifier it works , but when i start it after the PB.exe it crashes , i dont know why this is happening.
Now when i start the TN and after that the PB , the application is running but there is now way to test if sends mails after each turn .... so after our first turn will see if it actually works or if i have to unistall all the updates from windows

Stemil said:
Any idea when the first session would be played?

This weekend during the whole day is fine with me , the weeks after only after 19.30 GMT for 1h max 1.5 as we agreed .

So lets hear from the other guys , what they have to say.

Btw am currently in irc.rizon.net #civ4

Well.. I'm currently not too sure what I'm doing tonight. Might go out.

Tomorrow I have basketball trainings from 14 to 17 GMT.. Other than that, I'm free to play.

As I said, I would like to minimize the time spent on civ on monday and tuesday, but if you want to play, I'm sure I can spare an hour.

Stemil said:
Well.. I'm currently not too sure what I'm doing tonight. Might go out.

Tomorrow I have basketball trainings from 14 to 17 GMT.. Other than that, I'm free to play.

As I said, I would like to minimize the time spent on civ on monday and tuesday, but if you want to play, I'm sure I can spare an hour.

2-3 days skip is no problem at all , dont worry

I should be able to play on Sunday - any time after 17GMT should be ok, just let me know.

I managed to login in a couple of minutes ago..

And then the game disconnected.

I had time to notice that buldo was playing Mali. Which civ should I take?

wanted to complete the turn to see of the notifier send emails
sorry for the misunderstanding

oh.. ok. So, at what time are we playing today? I'm not quite sure when I'll be home.. but surely before 18GMT.

EDIT:

Back early. Ready when you are.. I'm also in #civ4 at Rizon

I'll be ready as soon as the repeat of the formula 1 finishes on TV :)

Should mean I'll be there at 18:15GMT, if not before.

Dandridge said:
Tried to connect but stuck at "contacting host..."
I'll try to come back at about 19 GMT.

dont forget port 2057

or through Gspy

Next session as agreed wednesday 19.30 GMT

Stemil said:
Ookay.. looks like I'll be back around 19:30GMT on sunday. Should we play a session then?

19.30 for one hour play is fine with me ! :goodjob:

BTW , today i restarted my router and found that PB had blocked. So i loaded the autosave game from last night. Sorry about that.

Should be ok to play at 19:30 on Sunday. By the way, sorry about taking ages over the last turn, I hadn't read bul's message so I didn't realise the game had to be reloaded so I was still waiting for an email message :)

Top Bottom