3 units to one?

dpend82

Chieftain
How can I change the 3 units that appear on the main screen to show just one unit? Thanks

Its in the options menu. Just click single unit. I think its the same page that lets you choose such things as sow health bars, detailed city info, friendly/enemy moves and such.

Hi

I tried turning down my graphice from Hi to low but no change, also checked out the options menu but could not find a single unit option that would work,
Any other suggestions?
Thanks
Don

Its in the options menu. Just click single unit. I think its the same page that lets you choose such things as sow health bars, detailed city info, friendly/enemy moves and such.

This. I can't recall which of the option menus this is in, but it's where you'd do it. Turning down your graphics detail will not do it. I used to play like that, I'm not sure why as my computer was more capable of displaying graphics than the one I use currently.

When you first start your game. Choose advanced. Then choose options. The second tab - Game has a single units graphics option at the top on the right hand tab. Check it. The options can also be selected from in game. You can run your graphics as high as your card can handle too.

Hi

I tried turning down my graphice from Hi to low but no change, also checked out the options menu but could not find a single unit option that would work,
Any other suggestions?
Thanks
Don

There's a specific checkbox for single unit graphics, all you need to do is check it. But you'll need to restart your game in order for the change to take effect. The game should even tell you so.

Thanks alot guys I've got it.
I could not find the opton menu for single unit graphics because I was looking for it in BtS not Civ4 where I found it

For some reason this forum won't let me quote but Willem is right. I was surprised by dpend82 saying that he could not find it in BTS. I have all my versions set that way as I can't stand the 3 unit view.

Top Bottom