8 City Challenge

Yes I'm out here.. but only for those two minutes to tell you, that I need a skip (or swap) 'cause workwise my project is going to hell right now and needs a huge amount of time.. :cry:
So I won't find any single minute for playing until beginning of next week!

I'm sorry guys!

Yes I'm out here.. but only for those two minutes to tell you, that I need a skip (or swap) 'cause workwise my project is going to hell right now and needs a huge amount of time.. :cry:
So I won't find any single minute for playing until beginning of next week!

I'm sorry guys!

Alright, then.

cripp - up
Brian - on deck
Matrix
Meiz - just played
Spellcraft - skip

lurker's comment: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

You have no idea how long I've been sitting on that one.

I can grab the game tomorrow for play Monday if Cripp doesn't see it before then. But not before then.

IHT-
Do a flyby on Church's west coast and hit stack is in London!
LET'S GET THIS PART STARTED!!
Spoiler :

Church has built SDI!

We raze London

We lose 10 ICBM with 2 exploding!

Turn 561-
Wang DoW on US!!
Spoiler :

Stop here because @0%:culture: we're losing money and our units are going to start striking, should I just keep going and let those units strike, dropping to 0% we're losing -196gtp

Attachments

• 8 City Challenge AD-1955-July.CivBeyondSwordSave
    498.1 KB · Views: 65
Cripp sorry for the delay in the game. I let the final decision to you, but honestly I think we're boned here. 2 turns max before we lose units. WK will roll over us if he's any way patient.

I do like the fact that we're losing more at 0% everything than at 20% culture (unless my copy is doing something wrong)

I believe there was talk we could keep cities post-industrialism provided they built only wealth. I believe if we kept that rule amendment we'd have won.

Ah well loss no. 2 for me. At least this time I didn't call the loss.

yes I know, I think this one is a bust! Although I'll try to continue to play it out to see how far I get, at least until " You Have Been Defeated! we could have run over Wang a lot earlier.

it'll be tomorrow before I can look at the save again, I'll write up my posts thoughts on the game afterwards.

after playing a few more turns, Wang dropped a lot of Tactical Nukes on us. Church dropped off about 20+ units and captured GP > Esp, Wang captured Production. I quit after that. good game guys, thanks for participating. I think the complete kills without keeping cities is what killed us in the end. Also we should have taken out Wang a long time ago.

Thanks for the game :). Churchill just grew too big, we probably should have attacked everyone a bit more evenly to take them down a notch :).

after playing a few more turns, Wang dropped a lot of Tactical Nukes on us. Church dropped off about 20+ units and captured GP > Esp, Wang captured Production. I quit after that. good game guys, thanks for participating. I think the complete kills without keeping cities is what killed us in the end. Also we should have taken out Wang a long time ago.

Loyalty is a ill-bred female dog, true.

Meiz, I think what really killed us was our inability to control settler spam on the other continent. If we were allowed to plant junk cities (i.e. no improvements or buildings) it probably would have worked out.

Top Bottom