A bugfix patch for the Mac version

I followed the installation instructions perfectly as well and I still have an issue trying to play the mod. It continues to say that the game is over the moment I start. I loved this mod before I got the patch and I really want to play it in the future but I have the same issue as so many others... can you please help us out?!?!

I am trying to install this patch, but my file folders are empty.
http://i.imgur.com/gGw7RtP.png
A lot of them are, not just the mod folder. There are a bunch of nested folders but nothing at the end of them.
jmerry says: "The files in the Applications folder are read-only by default. You will need administrator access to confirm any changes." But I am an admin!
Am I being stupid? Please Help!

EDIT: Yes, I was being stupid. I was trying to get files from the Documents Folder instead of the Applications one.
However, autoplay still isn't working for me! Advice?

EDIT 2: When I try to autoplay and then click one of the advisor buttons the game starts at turn 1 or 0 and then when I play however many autoplay turns there are supposed to be my city disappears and I get the "You have been defeated!" message and the game ends.

This is some hardcore thread necromancy. Jmerry hasn't been online in over 2 years, so my recommendation to you would be to ask in the main RFC forum, or inquire about Mac compatibility for any number of RFC mods such as RFC Europe, Sword of Islam, RFC Classical World, Dawn of Civilization, RFC Asia, etc.

Top Bottom