6) The Westerlands (Cersei Lannister)
7) The Reach (Margaery Tyrell)
8) Dorne (Oberyn Martell)
9) The Stormlands (Stannis Baratheon)
10) The Crownlands (Joffrey Baratheon)
11) The Vale (Lysa Assyn)
12) Pentos (Illyrio Mopatis)
13) Slaver's Bay (Razdal mo Eraz)
14) The Golden Company (Harry Strickland)
15) The Stormborn (Daenerys Targaryen)
16) The Dothraki (Khal Jhaqo)
17) Lys (Salladhor Saan)
18) Tyrosh (Daario Naharis)
19) Braavos (Tycho Nestoris)
20) Volantis (Talisa Maegyr)
21) Qohor (Vargo Hoat)
22) Myr (Thoros)
23) Lorath (Jaqen H'ghar)
24) Norvos (Mellario)
25) Qarth (Xaro Xhoan Daxos)

I've removed communism and democracy and curtailed the tech tree at the close of the middle ages. Gunpowder has been renamed 'Weaponry'.

'Heavy Infantry' replaces 'Musketman', 'Heavy Cavalry' replaces 'Cavalry'. 'Cannon', 'Privateer' and 'Frigate' are removed for the time being.

Unique units key:

Resources:

- Horses
- Iron
- Gold
- Wheat
- Fish
- Cattle
- Dyes
- Furs
- Gems
- Silk
- Spices
- Wines

Diplomacy with Margaery:

Daenery's dragons bear down on a band of Yunkai sellswords:

The Ironborn fleet readies itself for war:

This is a continuation of the excellent initial work on the map done here:

Game of Thrones Scenario Map Thread

Please refer that thread for details of the mod...

The files for V1.5 can be found here:

Game_of_Thrones_Scenario_FM_1_5.rar (Google drive)

Game_of_Thrones_Scenario_FM_1_5.rar (Uploadingit)

Additional yet optional files (OST music, menu screen changes) can be found here:

Game_of_Thrones_Optional_Files_1_2.rar (Google drive)

Game_of_Thrones_Optional_Files_1_2.rar (Uploadingit)

Version history:

V1.0

Original mod.

V1.1

- Removed space race
- Removed debug mode
- Fixed the civilopedia folder name error
- Gave the 'map making' tech to the Stormlands and the Ironborn (so that they can produce ships from the off)

V1.2

- Reset the techs as per V1.1
- Added an additional starting unit to each civ, either a warrior, a galley or a pirate corsair (The Stormlands)

V1.3

- Removed original unique units

V1.4

- Revealed the scenario map to the players
- Removed original wonders (great and small)

V1.5

- Tully leaderhead graphic corrected for the modern age
- Changed city graphics to avoid the emergence of modern-looking cities
- All races are set to either european or middle eastern
- Incorporated Snoopy's terrain to beautify the scenario

Thanks to:

Bengal Tiger for the map.
Yoda Power for providing advice on the editor.
Kinboat for the dragon and ranger units.
Embryodead for the African set, giant and dire wolf units.
CivArmy s. 1994 for the Viking longboat and desert wind units.
Aluminum for the crossbowman, two-handed swordsman, AoK knight and horned knight units.
aaglo for the corsair and medieval bombard units.
CamJH for the Italian foot knight unit.
BeBro for the knight pack and Warhammer knight units.
ripptide for the Arab swordsman unit.
Jimmh for the camel unit.
Thunderfall for the terrain.

Enjoy!

:)

Future plans for the mod:

- More OST music
- Civlopedia entries for the new Civs and units
- Tech tree cosmetic adjustments for the changes made
- Replacement units and techs for those eliminated from the scenario
- Modified diplomacy by Civ
- Any other adjustments recommended by those who play the mod

well , ı don't know how to download that . Pick the list one by one ?

well , ı don't know how to download that . Pick the list one by one ?

Hi pal...at the top left of the Google Drive screen are some menu buttons; click on 'File' and then 'Download'.

thanks , ı did as advised .

Any feedback from the players? I haven't gotten round to playing it yet :)

I started a game as Targaryen... but it will take a little getting used-to. The wait between turns is a little long, imo, with everyone already develped and fighting each other.

Still, good effort.

Playing as the Stormborn, I was literally on my first turn when I opened up the tech chart, and went to the second screen, where I got a CTD - something about a small green dragon pcx missing...

First of all thanks for doing the mod to all the people who worked on it, I just got the game in a bundle and found it great, so I started to look around for some other fun ways to expand it and what not. found this simple yet nicely done Scenario, and I was really happy for that , so thanks you guys.

Now about the broken missing things, well it was just a simple oversight, you can fix it all by going into the art folder of the mod and adding "i" to the civilopedia folder, in case you can't be bothered or just are not sure about it I comprised my version on a zip to upload it here.

I toyed around in the editor and did a quick check on the files and got this Quickfix version, I took off the DEBUG MODE because I am not a fan of seeing all the other players turns play (it takes too long and makes the game too easy) but I set the map as visible (so you can see Westeros covered in the fog of war) added a quote cause I like flavor text, took off space race, cause it looked silly...

Superficial changes yes, but I think it makes it a bit more solid.

Thanks for this MOD!

Tell me if there's any errors you think I can help with.

Here's the google drive link
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B71EbUOUEAkSemJnUHBhR2I5VWM/edit?usp=sharing

awesome, been waiting for this. im going to DL and play today as Dorn!

the Red Viper.

will there be a version where you can start with just a settler?

Playing as the Stormborn, I was literally on my first turn when I opened up the tech chart, and went to the second screen, where I got a CTD - something about a small green dragon pcx missing...

i got the same thing playing as Dorne

is there a way to turn off seeing everyones turn?

played for a few hours, this is a fun one to play.

only problem i found was: there is no movement through mountains.

played for a few hours, this is a fun one to play.

only problem i found was: there is no movement through mountains.

Hello there, dunno if you checked the version I Uploaded, I pretty much changed the things you were asking for, you can do it on the editor, or use the Zip file I uploaded is just a number of tiny changes.

I think that the original author set the mountains like that because that way he can recreate the wall, since there's no wall graphics mountains and forts are used instead.

On aother note on my own version I changed a bit the start up of some civs because they are overly undepowered: The Iron Born are trapped in their islands, granted it fits the civ to some degree but they also have nothing to do during a good chunk of the beggining. so gave them a couple ships, to explore and reach other civs and establish some relations with people around.

Similarly Stannis starts with the settler and worker trapped in a 2 tiles island making it useless, so I added one ship for transport (I didn't want to change the capital to the continent) And to the wildlings, I gave them bronze tech and 2 warriors, because while not advanced to the degree of the other factions, they do have both numbers and a primitive understanding of warfare, this is more to keep to the story, since they should be able to outnumberr the watchers of the wall. I have yet to toy around more with the other civs.

is there a way to turn off seeing everyones turn?

If you hit caps lock, it speeds up the game play. Just remember to click it off when your turn comes up.

music ideas

into theme
drums pounding during the battle at blackwater bay
reins of cashmere
stannis' theme
there is also some great end credits music.

if you want i can make some mp3s off youtube if you want.

just let me know how long each clip would have to be.

First of all thanks for doing the mod to all the people who worked on it, I just got the game in a bundle and found it great, so I started to look around for some other fun ways to expand it and what not. found this simple yet nicely done Scenario, and I was really happy for that , so thanks you guys.

Now about the broken missing things, well it was just a simple oversight, you can fix it all by going into the art folder of the mod and adding "i" to the civilopedia folder, in case you can't be bothered or just are not sure about it I comprised my version on a zip to upload it here.

I toyed around in the editor and did a quick check on the files and got this Quickfix version, I took off the DEBUG MODE because I am not a fan of seeing all the other players turns play (it takes too long and makes the game too easy) but I set the map as visible (so you can see Westeros covered in the fog of war) added a quote cause I like flavor text, took off space race, cause it looked silly...

Superficial changes yes, but I think it makes it a bit more solid.

Thanks for this MOD!

Tell me if there's any errors you think I can help with.

Here's the google drive link
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B71EbUOUEAkSemJnUHBhR2I5VWM/edit?usp=sharing

Many thanks for this, I will incorporate your suggested changes into the link at the top of the page (making a V1.1), in case other users take that without reading all the posts. Will try to do so this week itself.

Hello there, dunno if you checked the version I Uploaded, I pretty much changed the things you were asking for, you can do it on the editor, or use the Zip file I uploaded is just a number of tiny changes.

I think that the original author set the mountains like that because that way he can recreate the wall, since there's no wall graphics mountains and forts are used instead.

On aother note on my own version I changed a bit the start up of some civs because they are overly undepowered: The Iron Born are trapped in their islands, granted it fits the civ to some degree but they also have nothing to do during a good chunk of the beggining. so gave them a couple ships, to explore and reach other civs and establish some relations with people around.

Similarly Stannis starts with the settler and worker trapped in a 2 tiles island making it useless, so I added one ship for transport (I didn't want to change the capital to the continent) And to the wildlings, I gave them bronze tech and 2 warriors, because while not advanced to the degree of the other factions, they do have both numbers and a primitive understanding of warfare, this is more to keep to the story, since they should be able to outnumberr the watchers of the wall. I have yet to toy around more with the other civs.

Hi pal, once you've done it can you list out the changes, then I can make them to the MOD files in the first thread post. Thanks again!

Dear players, if you have any suggestions for the mod, please note them down in this thread and I will look to include them in the next update. By working together we can improve this mod further! ;)

Top Bottom