A Kinder, Gentler Moderator's Warning Font?

newfangle

hates you.
I noticed that the mods in OT use green font instead of red when warning someone.

If you ask me (I'm sure you won't), red was much more threatening. It made me run to my bedroom in tears. Green is just a happy-little-Irish colour.

Thats it... (what a waste of a thread).

It's green to avoid it being unreadable in red in some of the custom viewing styles.

I wish there was some other moderator warning color. Green's too nice. Sometimes it's just a red-warning day. :ack:

How about a dark blue color? Maybe that's better than green....

Ex: Moderator Warning

Originally posted by Thunderfall
How about a dark blue color? Maybe that's better than green....

Ex: Moderator Warning
Green just looks too happy ;) It looks like your gonna add a ,Now don't do that again SILLY :crazyeye: after your Mod Warning. :lol:
Or
Blue looks sad :rolleyes: like Im feeling really bad about what you just posted and it makes me sad :( so can you please stop it?

sorry but I can't take a blue Moderator Warning as seriously as a Red one. The Green's Decent but It still dosen't have the Impact as RED! :mad: :cry: :(

The Red gives you a DON'T DO THAT AGAIN OR YOU WILL BE BANNED!

It's like the traffic lights. Green = go ahead; red = stop or die! It's been drummed so much into our unconsciousness that it's a subconscious given by now. ;)

Mayhaps some different tone of red?

yellow = your skating on thin ice

It is not the color of the warning that conveys the displeasure of the mod. Any mod warning in any color carries full weight, and we all know it. If I got a warning in pink from AOA I would still regard it with the same respect as if it were in red letters with little flames on them. This goes for all of the mods of course.

AOA sending a warning in PINK??? :lol: That'll be the day...

If a Mod was warning a particular person, couldn't they look at the style they are using and then use the Red or Green depending on the style?

Originally posted by floppa21
AOA sending a warning in PINK??? :lol: That'll be the day...

I was hoping that might be recieved with a chuckle. I used an extreme to illistrate my point. :)

how about in the hack it changes red text to some other bad colour but with the rest of us leaves it as red

My solution is so simple and effective yet it is overlooked... Buncha softies... Get rid of the this red extreme Mt. Dew style and stick with the red mod action.

I have an idea! Use white!

Example: Moderator Action: DON'T DO THAT AGAIN OR YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally posted by Xeven the God
I have an idea! Use white!

Example: Moderator Action: DON'T DO THAT AGAIN OR YOU WILL BE BANNED!

You can't see that in MAC OS X

Top Bottom