A More Perfect Union

Well, what's more American the two Party system, huh? Though I will admit, we will need more parties to include other interests.

With that in mind, I propose the Fighting Researcher party(other names are preferable)! We stand for Rationalism, and if we must take other cities to increase our research base, then so be it. However, we will also be Honorable in doing so. To war! For science!

Well north Korea is run by three parties, the Workers Party of korea, the Korean social democratic party and the Chondoist Chondu party.

Of course they are in a single coalition, the Democratic Front for the Reunification of the Fatherland, and the WPK is superdominant but they are still three parties :p

ooc: meh, its a piece of paper which has zero tangible relevance to me. I couldn't care less if it was burnt to a cinder and replaced with something else.

Pieces of paper, my good sir. We can print spares anyway. Its not like it holds a clue to a vast treasure or ancient conspiracy or something daft like that. I must say though, it is handy too have the rules for running the government in one place though.

Pieces of paper, my good sir. We can print spares anyway. Its not like it holds a clue to a vast treasure or ancient conspiracy or something daft like that. I must say though, it is handy too have the rules for running the government in one place though.

bah, just give me a country and I will rule it in one manner or another, either indirectly in co-operation with others, or by manifest hard power if need be. I need no paper document to govern the art of ruling when I can write the rules myself.

Well, what's more American the two Party system, huh? Though I will admit, we will need more parties to include other interests.

With that in mind, I propose the Fighting Researcher party(other names are preferable)! We stand for Rationalism, and if we must take other cities to increase our research base, then so be it. However, we will also be Honorable in doing so. To war! For science!

You should join the Rattlesnakes, then.

May i join?

if yes i create the:

The imperial party

Goals:

1) To create an american empire

2) To raze all enemys citys

3) to make myshelf dictator

May i join?

if yes i create the:

The imperial party

Goals:

1) To create an american empire

2) To raze all enemys citys

3) to make myshelf dictator

Somehow I don't think ill be joining this party. You goals are lofty but it seems you are a little fuzzy on the execution.

I will join and create a political party.

America First Party
Our first and foremost position is nationalism. We believe that this world and everyone in it exists only to further the glory of America. Any nation which disagrees will learn of the might of America.
We will do anything to further the glory and power of America. No one shall stand in our way.
Put America First, and join now!

It would be infinitely amusing Rudragun if the almighty Yahzuk (grovel in awe before his ineffableness) decides to spite you and set the game up as a non-american nation. :D

In that scenario you would be totally committed to advancing the interests of a foreign state. :lol:

It would be infinitely amusing Rudragun if the almighty Yahzuk (grovel in awe before his ineffableness) decides to spite you and set the game up as a non-american nation. :D

In that scenario you would be totally committed to advancing the interests of a foreign state. :lol:
Thankfully, this will not be the case, so I may keep my head.

The United States is a fairly young country and the game shall start in the Renaissance Era.

Of course he said its the United States.

But so what, he was once the pernicious oni who held Japan in his thrall, he can in a moment of spiteful vinfictiveness switch to the USSR, more commonly known as Russia. Words mean little until they are validated in action.

Ha!

You all will fall to the rule of the Communist Party of America, of which I declare as the founder and Chairman.

The digeridati, hoi-polloi, proles alike, are of course welcome to join.

I also bid for the Presidency of the nation.

Let no-one stand in the way on the Long March to Victory for the People of America!

Yours truly,

Ceskari

Why we need a republic? I should become Emperor of the american empire.

It would certainly be amusing, but while Yahzuk enjoys being a trickster, he never intentionally lies. This game will indeed have us playing as the United States.

Sorry, but i have to quit because of lack of time.

Current player list. Candidates for Senator and Representative still needed.

Player : Party , City , Score
Ceskari : Communist Party , Washington , pts , Presidential Candidate
chgrogers : no party , Washington , pts
dot80 : no party , Washington , pts
Gigagar : Fighting Researcher Party , Washington , pts
Omega124 : Rattlesnake Party , Washington , pts
Rudragun : America First Party , Washington , pts
ShadowNX : no party , Washington , pts
Tambien : MOR Party , Washington , pts , Presidential Candidate
Triskelli : no party , Washington , pts

Top Bottom