A New Name

Since the CBP incorporates Civ 4's Vassals and Corporations into Civ 5, maybe a combination of expansion pack names would work:

Brave New Sword
Beyond the World

Nah, that sound ridiculous :(

Civilization 5: Serf's Up!
Lieges and Capitalists
Masters and Money

For each computer game there are such modifications, as Reborn, Realism, SuperPower... I don't like these names because they are not unique in the gaming world. It is necessary to emphasize the belonging to Civilization 5.

I'm also voting to get rid of the "community" in the name. No need for it at all.

5.5 is neat. HoMM5 has a similar project called Heroes 5.5

In their case they are the only ones however, and in this case there are more contenders.

I think something like Rewritten, Balance Rewritten, Recoded or along those lines would fit the CBP's feel of being Civilization V laid out anew.

5.5 is neat. HoMM5 has a similar project called Heroes 5.5

In their case they are the only ones however, and in this case there are more contenders.

My inspiration for that was actually how Dungeons & Dragons 3rd Edition became D&D 3.5e. None of this really matters since G already said what he planned to do a few pages back. But it's fun to brainstorm anyway.

Since the CBP incorporates Civ 4's Vassals and Corporations into Civ 5, maybe a combination of expansion pack names would work:

Brave New Sword
Beyond the World

Nah, that sound ridiculous :(

Civilization 5: Serf's Up!
Lieges and Capitalists
Masters and Money

Civilization 5: Master Slave Dialectic
:p

My two cents: The name should imply that the game is improved and not just that errors have been patched up. I'm thinking biological metaphors.

Civ 5: Evolved
Civ 5: The Apex Mod (if you're feeling pompous)
Civ 5: A New Paradigm (because quite a few basic mechanics have been changed)

This might sound cocky or whatever, but my favorite name is still Ultimate Civ 5.

Because that's what the mod is to me, the ultimate way to play civ 5. I literally cannot play vanilla anymore because this is so much better.

Top Bottom